Player Discussion Filip Chytil

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
No, it had little to do with Chytil.

It was a reference to a lack of objectivity. Shot% is why player A 'sucks' but not even a forethought for player B.

you don’t understand why people aren’t citing the SH% of a highly touted 20 year old who got called A month ago but are considering it in the Strome thread while people are throwing out 5 year extension suggestions?

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Second only to Gabby's sheepish grin as he lugged his Christmas tree on his back through the streets of Manhattan like it was 1908

He even said no to the receipt offer. I give you the money, you give me the tree. End of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this!

Reactions: romba

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
you don’t understand why people aren’t citing the SH% of a highly touted 20 year old who got called A month ago but are considering it in the Strome thread while people are throwing out 5 year extension suggestions?

His shooting % is inevitably go down, but he's also on pace for like 50 goals which no reasonable person expects out of him. If he finishes with 25 that would be a minor miracle considering he didn't even make the team to start. Also, while his goal scoring with eventually take a hit, I expect him to start raking up assists as he's a playmaker first and foremost.

Have to look at the big picture here. He's going to go through the motions at some point like everyone does, but as a whole he's been a completely different player compared to last season.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Something happened to you chart I was going to follow up on what possession entries means. Anything that's not a dump in?
No idea. You can find it here: Tableau Public

upload_2019-11-21_18-58-25.png

Reactions: SnowblindNYR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad