Confirmed with Link: Filip Chytil Extended 4 Years $4.4375M AAV

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
If we trade Goodrow for cap space, Motte slides into the need category easily.

I wouldn't say he's a 'need'. He fits the team needs for sure but there are going to be some interesting veteran names available this off-season that might pique more of an interest if the cost is the same.

Acciari
Eller
N Foligno
Nieto
Fast

I would put Motte in there as well of course but there will be options out there that would fit in well for a year or two.

Reactions: Greg02

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Not advocating to re-sign Kane, but I’m wondering what his options are. Toronto? Buffalo? Do either of those teams have the space and interest to bring him on?

Personally I think Tank is a better fit for what Drury is trying to build, but Tank is going to have a number of suitors, will want a long term deal, and is looking to cash in.

Reactions: Greg02

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
Not advocating to re-sign Kane, but I’m wondering what his options are. Toronto? Buffalo? Do either of those teams have the space and interest to bring him on?

Personally I think Tank is a better fit for what Drury is trying to build, but Tank is going to have a number of suitors, will want a long term deal, and is looking to cash in.
It's kind of heartbreaking that we're only going to have Tarasenko for half a year.

Reactions: mas0764

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad