OT: FIFA World Cup

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
:laugh:

I was zapping around my TV channels, came back to the game after it already was 0 - 1 and then if was 0 - 5 and I thought my eyesight has gone even a worse turn :amazed: .

@duckaroosky

You are a animated gif goldmine...
I wasn't paying attention to the game at all. Then I passed by an SD TV at 5-0. I did a double take and had to make sure I was really reading the tiny, low-def score right.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
It's like a Sarah McLachlan commercial

Qz9dK96.gif
I legitimately felt bad seeing that tbh, even if their team are a bunch of ****ers.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca

I was zapping around my TV channels, came back to the game after it already was 0 - 1 and then if was 0 - 5 and I thought my eyesight has gone even a worse turn :amazed: .

@duckaroosky

You are a animated gif goldmine...

Aw chucks.... :dainty:

Honestly, I just repost from imgur. Which is just reposts from ****** and 4chan. Trickle down theory.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Schweinsteiger was a ragdoll out there :laugh: Reminded me of Perry a bit :)

Congrats to all the German fellas

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Over/under on when mightyquack and Vipers get admitted into the hospital for alcohol poisoning?

That bet is already in the past tense. You want to know the over/under for when they get OUT of the hospital for alcohol poisoning.

I'm thinking I might have built up a bit of a resistence to this kind of poisoning. It didn't take the hospital, just a good "night's" sleep (from 8 am to 4.30 pm) and a pre-emptive strike with a paracetamol 500mg, and I'm right back with the living. I might be more of an exception in the country, though. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad