OT: FIFA World Cup 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Cant believe that Ronaldo 3rd goal, were all just watching it, not particularly a portugal fan but i am a Ronaldo fan, and its 3-2 87th minute, Ronaldo setting up a free kick from his favorite spot in the universe for the HAT trick, were all like boy its unlikely heèll score but wouldnt it be such a treat if he did

what a goal that was, even if its just the first match for them lol, Ronaldo had 3 goals the previous 3 world cups combined, and 3 today

i dont need him to win the world cup, just do things like THIS, and ill be happy lol

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
I thought that the crossbar hit was a goal, admittingly only seeing it once, I wonder why they didn't use that stupid VAR? Btw, the Italian ref was involved in the infamous Juve bribe scandal when they got demoted according to my workmate from Rome. He said he is one of the worst Italian refs.

Here's one of my favorite satire caricaturists:

David Squires on … Putin, Spain and the World Cup 2018 kick-off

He is an Englishman living in Australia and he's ate his best when it comes to the Premier League and the English national team.

Reactions: ArtPeur

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I thought that the crossbar hit was a goal, admittingly only seeing it once, I wonder why they didn't use that stupid VAR? Btw, the Italian ref was involved in the infamous Juve bribe scandal when they got demoted according to my workmate from Rome. He said he is one of the worst Italian refs.

Goaline technology would’ve notified the red had the ball crossed the line.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010

Here's one of my favorite satire caricaturists:

David Squires on … Putin, Spain and the World Cup 2018 kick-off

He is an Englishman living in Australia and he's ate his best when it comes to the Premier League and the English national team.

aGjOEd5_460swp.webp

Stanley Cup

Bettman's ice bucket
Jul 15, 2010
Québec
Great way to start the tournament. Now gotta wake up at 6am to watch France. Thrilling team to follow for sure. Crazy midfield depth.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Great way to start the tournament. Now gotta wake up at 6am to watch France. Thrilling team to follow for sure. Crazy midfield depth.

If it all comes together watch out, I don't think there's a team with more skill than France this year.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
If it all comes together watch out, I don't think there's a team with more skill than France this year.

I agree and so do many other, the problem is can they play like a team like when they won the Euros in 1984 and later when they won the WC in 1998. That was the day I quit smoking, I ran out of fags in half time but I was so into it that I didn't smoke and went from 40-60 a day to zero by trying to see how long I could manage. Since then I have smoked maybe 5 when I have been very drunk. Otoh I have smoked quite a few joints and pipes. But that is a healthy habit if used with moderation.

Edit: The **** is for the English slang for cigarettes. :cool:

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad