Apr 20, 2016
Earth
Ahahahah!!! Diego is my hero! :laugh:
DgpF0fFVMAAeuQI

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
if that Argentina that played today had played like that they would of crushed Iceland and today there would of been little pressure. Not sure if they beat Croatia. they are a bad match up for Argentina. The deserved the result they got today. They got behind the Nigeria defense countless times. The only goal Nigeria got was a gift because of a needless foul in the box

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, Diego always keeps it classy.

Kinda makes me appreciate Bob Clarke. :laugh:

TELEMMGLPICT000167666175_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqwQCNcjnSFbNUHxpqQd_w5eSXk40WcGIbJKZ1ioBU8n4.jpeg

With Argentina just slipping into the final 16, and Portugal coming within inches of being eliminated by Iran yesterday, it's been a crazy (and interesting) tournament so far.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
My British employee put a big England flag on the cubicle across from his desk plus a hat and even has a mini flag on the file bucket he takes upstairs. I told him most people are probably not going to realize it's for the World Cup and just think you're trying to recolonize our country. If you try to replace my Mountain Dew in the pop machine with tea I will END you. :laugh:

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Lmfao, these posts. What the hell is going on.

I assume you're not watching.

Tied 0-0 with 10 minutes left at my first post.

Hummels got a cross right in the box clear and went off his shoulder.

Guy on Korea got a pass right to his balls and laid on the ground for two plus minutes.

Korea scores a goal. Side judge raises flag. Had hilarious face.

And now Korea leads 2-0 and Bye Bye Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad