FIFA / FM Thread 2

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Do any of you here know how to mod PES 2021 season update to current rosters / gameplay tweaks and visual overhaul ?? I mean have any of you physically did it and have it work?

10x
=]

Sep 19, 2008
Screenshot_20231218-072551.png

Reactions: GabeTravels

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Having a ton of fun with Evolutions...only using Portsmouth players (unless they don't fit in and then I'm using Americans).

While they're not really good enough for Rivals/Champions, they do just fine in Squad Battles.

Screenshot_20231219-111727.png

Also started my pack save for TOTY after Black Friday. Over 200 saved (anything with Commons I'm opening, but saving everything else), should be up to 500+ by TOTY.

Power Shot+ is my favorite Play style...Rashford bangs them in. I've got 1138 goals in 843 games with him.

Kompany from the pre-order pack was huge, he's unreal.

Screenshot_20231219-112051.png

Reactions: kingsboy11

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
@GabeTravels Whar are your overall thoughts on the game this year? First year in a while I have not picked up the game and I'm thinking about grabbing it on Boxing Day.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
@GabeTravels Whar are your overall thoughts on the game this year? First year in a while I have not picked up the game and I'm thinking about grabbing it on Boxing Day.

Very delayed reply, haha.

Personally, I actually like the gameplay this year, but from reading it sounds like I'm in the minority. Playstyles are really fun and help differentiate players and building teams with a variety of them is enjoyable. There's the usual FIFA BS, plenty of running down the byline and cutbacks, but you can actually build through the middle. Dead Ball+ makes set pieces a blast. Evolutions are the best thing to happen to the game in years...while most use them for the most meta players they can find, I've been using it to build up my Portsmouth squad; I'm not quite ready to use it for a full Weekend League, but we're close.

On that note, I just had my best WL ever. Started 7-1, stumbled a bit to 8-4, but rattled off 8 straight wins to get 16-4! And in truth, only 1 game was I significantly outplayed. I really cut out my mistakes this weekend.

Up to 500+ packs saved for TOTY. All of the crafting upgrades, and the rest of them are 50K+ plus packs or 80+ guarantees. Never a sure thing to pack a TOTY, but with double the amount this year I feel better than most years.

Last edited:

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Very delayed reply, haha.

Personally, I actually like the gameplay this year, but from reading it sounds like I'm in the minority. Playstyles are really fun and help differentiate players and building teams with a variety of them is enjoyable. There's the usual FIFA BS, plenty of running down the byline and cutbacks, but you can actually build through the middle. Dead Ball+ makes set pieces a blast. Evolutions are the best thing to happen to the game in years...while most use them for the most meta players they can find, I've been using it to build up my Portsmouth squad; I'm not quite ready to use it for a full Weekend League, but we're close.

On that note, I just had my best WL ever. Started 7-1, stumbled a bit to 8-4, but rattled off 8 straight wins to get 16-4! And in truth, only 1 game was I significantly outplayed. I really cut out my mistakes this weekend.

Up to 500+ packs saved for TOTY. All of the crafting upgrades, and the rest of them are 50K+ plus packs or 80+ guarantees. Never a sure thing to pack a TOTY, but with double the amount this year I feel better than most years.

I'd say I like the game this year, although my graveyard of ps5 controllers says otherwise lol. I think the game has been a lot better since the latest patch. I've had some up and down weekend leagues. Some weekends I can easily get 16 wins without breaking much sweat, but then sometimes I barely scrape 11 wins.

100% agree on playstyles and evolutions, makes the game feel a lot more enjoyable when you can Evo players that you like and know will never get promo cards. I Evo'd Chris Richards and got him up 88 overall and he's arguably better than my Blanc and Van Dijk. I also share a name with an Oxford United player thought it'd be fun to Evo him as well.

Reactions: GabeTravels
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
While I was at our local library with my son, I noticed FIFA 22 on a games to rent rack and dove in. (I haven’t played a FIFA title since FIFA 16 really)

I’ve had the game for about a week, have mostly simmed through three season with FC Porto and I feel like it’s still the ‘same game’ that I remember from 2015/16.

The academy is still way overpowered. It’s been so long, so I can’t remember, but adjusting a development plan for a youth product does wonders for them. I’m glad I didn’t really rent it out, because I feel like I am unfortunately bored already. Gameplay is nice, but my through balls seem so erratic and misguided

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00