Confirmed with Link: Fiddler to Nashville for a 2017 4th round pick

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Deron Quint lol. There was also the nine-game stint of Esa Tikkanen. But nothing beats Trent Hunter, who was here long enough to get a tour of the Prudential Center.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Do we still have the obscure Devils thread? Or did it go to HTML hell when the threads from pre 2013 were all deleted?

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
The early 1990's were load with irrelevant players. Mostly random tough guys like Jeff Madill. He was one of my favorites. Like Ogie Oglethorpe.

The Devils from 1989 to around 1993 were goon squads.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ray Giroux!

Andreas Salomonsson.

LOL I remember him scoring a weird goal against the Hasek when he played for the Red Wings. I forget if that was his first ever NHL goal or not.

I used to call him the old rookie, because he was like 28 or 29 and just drafted.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
I don't think trading our terrible fourth line center means that Shero is "selling" haha. It's practically a free fourth round pick. Kalinin played his best game of the year last night. We have Blandisi, DSP, Bennett (when he's healthy), Coleman, and more available for the fourth line. Great trade. I hope he can get similar or better picks for Parenteau and DSP. Quincey and Lovejoy can go too.

i was sitting ice level last night and agree kalinin looked really good.. fast and powerful i was also really impressed with josefson... his hands and quickness are well above average i still think he can become a good NHL player

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad