TSN: Feschuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddieO

Jan 9, 2013
The Beach
Don't know if it has been mentioned, but Tim and Sid just pointed out that Feschuk's question actually came before Wilson's interview.

... which makes it all the more ridiculous.

So he had pretty much no basis to ask him that question. Hope this helps for those defending Feschuk and trashing Kessel on his perfectly adequate response to a troll.

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
So he had pretty much no basis to ask him that question. Hope this helps for those defending Feschuk and trashing Kessel on his perfectly adequate response to a troll.

bet kessel starts to check ,then we know hes a coach killer ,or he continues status quo and is an ex leaf ,either way he made his bed ,the fat ..k

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I am not putting out any more negative energy. I would like to see Kessel get a couple goals tonight and away we go. The guy harassed him all the way out because he got the response he was looking for.

Wooohoo go Phil. Bottom line is he's our player and we will support him. The media hype is really showing lots of media types true feelings too. Who cares though because he is the one who can prove them all wrong.

I hope he does.

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
I am not putting out any more negative energy. I would like to see Kessel get a couple goals tonight and away we go. The guy harassed him all the way out because he got the response he was looking for.

Wooohoo go Phil. Bottom line is he's our player and we will support him. The media hype is really showing lots of media types true feelings too. Who cares though because he is the one who can prove them all wrong.

I hope he does.

i would LOVE to see him score as much as possible to up that trade value.

eddieO

Jan 9, 2013
The Beach
i would LOVE to see him score as much as possible to up that trade value.

I never understand why people say this. You think other GMs around the league go "wow Kessel's playing really well these last few weeks, I'll give even more to get him!"

Or do you think they scout the player on the whole, and make an offer based on a larger sample size?

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
that's what i said yesterday, but i'll try to expand on this today

the spirit of the question wasn't wrong. Kessel will have had five + 1 coaches in his career

Issues with Julien [whch can be supported of part of the reason why he wanted out]
Issues with Wilson [allegedly]
Issues with Carlyle [allegedly]
*Issues with Spott [allegedly - as people keep saying, Spott has never once denied anything that he said in Feschuck's story].
<<<we'll see with Horacheck>>>
New Coach [where'll we'll have to see]

I'd like a link and a quote for each of these "alleged" remarks. Besides Julien because that has been well documented. Seems like you are just taking rumours and trying to make them facts.

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
I never understand why people say this. You think other GMs around the league go "wow Kessel's playing really well these last few weeks, I'll give even more to get him!"

Or do you think they scout the player on the whole, and make an offer based on a larger sample size?

sarcasm bud

eddieO

Jan 9, 2013
The Beach
I'd like a link and a quote for each of these "alleged" remarks. Besides Julien because that has been well documented. Seems like you are just taking rumours and trying to make them facts.

Even if there is evidence, that's two fired coaches who have nothing but an axe to grind.

There's not a lot of supporting evidence saying Kessel is a problem. That's a narrative created by a tabloid media.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Even if there is evidence, that's two fired coaches who have nothing but an axe to grind.

There's not a lot of supporting evidence saying Kessel is a problem. That's a narrative created by a tabloid media.

The problem is, the more people repeat it, the more other people think that it's true. You ask them for their sources and they say, it's been well documented through out his career! But you continue to ask for sources and well, it looks like it's just a bunch of **** that was thrown that stuck to the wall and was repeated over and over again until it was made "the truth"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad