Friedman: Ferland Could be Moved, Canes Have been called on Hamilton

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Uh huh. Like when he was the first to pick the puck out of the net when Maenalanen scored his first NHL goal?

Of course they hate him. That’s why they mob him when he scores.

You’ve got nothing. You know it. Friedman has said it in the most recent 31 thoughts.

Did he sleep with your sister? Kick your dog?

I heard it's worse; he slept with his dog AND kicked his sister!

mitchthemitch

Jan 10, 2019
Toronto
is there a package that works for Hamilton without involving Nylander? Only reason i say it is because Dubas has stated many times he wont be traded and I believe him when he says that. Not that i think anything valuewise, I just know Dubas wont trade him.
Kadri + Kapanen + pick and prospect but it would probably be huge overpayment by the leafs. Which is why we should just deal AM34 along with Zaitsev for Hamilton and Pesce. d problms solved

member 290103

The ask will be significant (1st or JP) until the final few hours before the deadline. No reason to sell for less any time soon with Carolina hanging around the playoff race and Edmonton appearing to be desperate.

JP is a bust. If Edmonton got offered that deal, I'd take it and run.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC

I figured this is the most appropriate place to put this link rather than a new thread.

I completely agree with it, one of their RHD is moving imo. Hopefully for Dzingle.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario

I figured this is the most appropriate place to put this link rather than a new thread.

I completely agree with it, one of their RHD is moving imo. Hopefully for Dzingle.

The only rhd of ours you’re getting for an impending ufa in Dzingel is TVR. I can seen why you wouldn’t want to do that but we’re not going to the playoffs so we’re not shopping for rentals. You’ll get a better return from a contender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad