Ference Suspended 3 games - Twitter

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Don't really understAnd it with all the uncalled **** Vancouver pulls, but Kassian gets rocked on YouTube and Ference doesn't play for a while. Win-win.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Much as I don't like Ference were probably worse without him.

Really? How?

Klefa has a chance to step up. It's unfortunate it took Ference's suspension for him to get that chance. However, if Klefbom plays like he belongs then there is no reason for Ference to get back on the ice. Keep him as a nice, albeit pricey, insurance policy.

If someone wants to trade for Ference at the TDL, or before, I hope MacT is all over that. The signing was a mistake. So be it. Overall MacT has done a good job with his signings. Can't win 'em all.

The key is to man up to the mistake and move on.

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Don't like this suspension at all. I get the idea of wanting to prevent hits to the head but Kassian was leaning forward so much to get the puck. You can't just say no one can ever hit any one else in the head, the person doing the hitting has to make an attempt to hit the head. Just don't see how Ference did that, he put his shoulder into Kassian, Kassian bent over at the same time to get the puck.

Any way, hope Nikitin is back. Just so happy Hunt is finally gone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad