Favourite Simpsons Moments - Part 34

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
206206.gif

Sorry doesn't put fingers on the hand Sid!

Last edited:

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Crosby: Hello department of player safety this is Sidney Crosby I think I just slashed off Marc Methot's finger.

Qunital: Attempted to slash a guy's finger off!!! You'll be suspended longer than Bertuzzi for this!

Crosby: But it was an accident!

Quintal: Yeah yeah yeah save it for Dave Hodge and The Reporters. Now what's you address so we can have the hearing in person.

Crosby: My address? Uh its um 123 Fake Street.

Quintal: 123 Fake Street got it! Okay see you soon!

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Gary Bettman: "I should lock you away where you can't kill or maim us. But this is the NHL and you're rich and FAAAAAAAAAMOUUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Crosby: Ok, I'm going to start slashing the air like this and if any part of you fill that air its your own fault!

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Crosby: Hello department of player safety this is Sidney Crosby I think I just slashed off Marc Methot's finger.

Qunital: Attempted to slash a guy's finger off!!! You'll be suspended longer than Bertuzzi for this!

Crosby: But it was an accident!

Quintal: Yeah yeah yeah save it for Dave Hodge and The Reporters. Now what's you address so we can have the hearing in person.

Crosby: My address? Uh its um 123 Fake Street.

Quintal: 123 Fake Street got it! Okay see you soon!

Here we are, 123 Fake Street, the home of Slashy Sidney

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Murray: Sheary! Karlsson's got the puck. Knock him down if he's in your way.
Schultz! Pyatt is coming towards you, go for the face!
Look! Karlsson passed it to Methot. Crosby, Hack the hands! Hack the hands!

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
The fans will whoop it up with that thumb tonight, y'know drink beer out of it and so on. But it'll turn up in the morning and I'll sew it back on.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Pens Drs: Says here you need corrective lenses, put those glasses on Mister
Sheary: You wouldn't ask a handsome man like me to wear glasses? It'd be a crime against nature!

cut.jpeg

Pens Drs: Gah! Well, they do kinda make you look like a nerd

this is fun, most other pens fans don't get my humor

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
Northern MB
"Dr. Sid, this malpractice committee has received a few complaints against you. Of the 160 gravest charges, the most troubling are performing major surgery with a hockey stick."

"But I cleaned it with my jersey."

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Well if it isn't my old friend Mr Methot, with a thumb for a finger and a finger for a thumb!

bigdirty

Mar 11, 2010
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been to Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan, and I can say without hyperbole that this is a million times worse than all of them put together."
(Eugene Melnyk on Crosby's slash)

Congo Jack

is a big fat mess.
Jun 28, 2011
Candy Apple Island
Lawyer: Your Honor, even though I've proven my client's innocence, I'd still like to call Sidney Crosby to the stand. So that we can all bask in his gentle decency. Mr. Crosby, did you assault Mr. Methot?
Crosby: Of course not. I love each and every thing on God's green earth.
Lawyer: Therefore, you would never lose your temper over something as trivial as an opposing player entering the offensive zone?
Crosby: That's a scoring chance! a scoring chance! I'll slash you! I'll slash all of you, especially those of you on the Senators!

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Sullivan: What about that tattoo on your chest? Doesn't it say die Methot die?

Crosby: No, that's German for 'The Methot The'.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad