Favorite Simpsons moments part 35: Linguo, dead?

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
982731.gif

every Simpson dance now!

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
When your favorite team comes back from a 3-1 deficit and wins in OT after getting smoked 7-0 the previous game.

473338.gif

Before OT:
Kent: Sir,your beloved Oilers came back from being down to force OT, any thoughts?
FixedtoRuin: Uh huh, it's a great team Kent! We never gave up hope. I wanna thank Jesus and say hi to my special lady, Marge. We did it, baby! Whoo! Whooooo!
Kent: The inspiring words of a fan who'll always root, root, root for the home team. Even if they lose this ga...
FixedtoRuin: They lost?! THOSE LOSERS!
Kent: No, no, no, the game's not over.
FixedtoRuin: Whooo, not over! Whooo
Kent: There ya have it "whoo"

bigdirty

Mar 11, 2010
Professor, without knowing exactly what went wrong for the Blackhawks, would you say it's time for their fans to crack each others heads open, and feast on the goo inside?

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Before OT:
Kent: Sir,your beloved Oilers came back from being down to force OT, any thoughts?
FixedtoRuin: Uh huh, it's a great team Kent! We never gave up hope. I wanna thank Jesus and say hi to my special lady, Marge. We did it, baby! Whoo! Whooooo!
Kent: The inspiring words of a fan who'll always root, root, root for the home team. Even if they lose this ga...
FixedtoRuin: They lost?! THOSE LOSERS!
Kent: No, no, no, the game's not over.
FixedtoRuin: Whooo, not over! Whooo
Kent: There ya have it "whoo"

Just like in 2006 when I could have watched an Oilers playoff game.
The entire playoff run I kept saying, "I'll go a little later. I'll go a little later."
And then when I got there, they told me they lost to Carolina.
And when I asked Kevin Lowe if the Oilers would ever make the playoffs again, he said he didn't know.
Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Only had to play the waiting game for thirteen minutes. James Coco hasn't even gone mad yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad