Favorite Leaf so far this year?

Who is your favorite Leaf so far this year?

• Total voters

veedubn1

Jun 7, 2010
Not sure how our goalie isn't getting more love considering the games he's stolen for us.

Style points for sure go to certain forwards though...

Reactions: cookie

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
There has been some outstanding performances this season from the likes of Tavares, Matthews, Andersen, Kapanen and most certainly Marner but my vote is going to Rielly

He's the best Leafs defenseman I've seen in a long time, the kids what we've been dreaming of as a fan base for the last decade plus

A genuine stud #1D (the fact he's on that steal of a contract doesn't exactly hurt either)

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
So tough. I'll say Rielly, but it could just as easily be Marner or Matthews. I'd vote, but I'm not voting for a player whose name is spelt wrong.

Reactions: Lauro

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
I am proud of The GOAT. How can you not be proud of a guy who is a QMJHL champ, WJC gold medalist, Calder Champion, 1st round pick and maybe a Stanley Cup champ this year ;) and can't play hockey?

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
Don't like the options

Marner is small
Matthews is glass
Andersen can't make a big save
Tavares is slow and expensive
Rielly isn't the true #1 on this team and it's waaaay too hard to spell his name
Kadri should have been traded years ago

Why can't I vote for the Coach's son with no hands?
Or the lazy, greedy, soft Euro with girl's hair and 6 names?
What about the minor league backup who is the result of the biggest blunder in Leafs history?
And that elite 1st liner we traded away for a bag of pucks?

Am i doing it right?

Reactions: Gary Nylund

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Kadri is my number 1. Has been since he played junior in Kitch and he will always be up there

This year I have really liked watching AJ play so I would put him up there.

I really just love all of them so they can all be tied for second after Kadri :p

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
1. Rielly - Arguably best dman in the league so far
2. Freddy - Arguably best goalie in the league so far
3. Auston - Arguably best forward in the league so far, but injured.
4. Mitch - Arguably top-5 forward in the league so far.
5. Tavares - Legit #1C performance so far.

H.M. Gardiner - Legit #2 dman performance so far.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
Lol Marner not even there, hate on much? Explains your "contributions" in the other thread. Man.

I have an irrational dislike for him because of how Nylander gets treated BECAUSE of him.

Doesn't mean I don't appreciate what he does for this team and how good of a player he is. I just refuse to like him until he's stopped treated as a god for no reason.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
I have an irrational dislike for him because of how Nylander gets treated BECAUSE of him.

Doesn't mean I don't appreciate what he does for this team and how good of a player he is. I just refuse to like him until he's stopped treated as a god for no reason.
No reason. lol. You need a reset brother, your jaundiced takes harm your credibility.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad