Fate of the Universe on the line, who takes the final shot?

Goose

Apr 18, 2006
I don't why, but I feel very certain it should be Nail Yakupov.

mcdingdong

Mar 21, 2019
Since it’s apparently necessary for me to give out remedial lessons in basic statistical inference, here’s lesson #2: context matters and must be taken into account when drawing conclusions from data. For instance, the fact that Point was injured both of the last two postseasons clearly negates any implication that he was a choker based on the numbers alone.

And nothing I said was disingenuous - to the contrary, I called out the disingenuousness in someone else, showed how his argument was flawed and reliant on cherry-picked statistics, and disproved his thesis using more recent and therefore appropriate numbers. Do you have anything intelligent to contribute to the discussion, or is unnecessary snark the limit of your capability as well?

It is funny though that you think someone like you matters enough to get me bent out of shape, or indeed to have any impact on my life whatsoever beyond wasting my time reading your nonsense. Fortunately that is easily remedied.
I've worked in STEM for over a decade, but you won't find me screeching it at people on a message board all day to make myself feel good. Again, I invite you to re-read the OP and ask yourself why you are so fired up. I bet your keys take an absolute beating when you're typing lmao.

PS: The bolded made me laugh. Do you possess a single shred of self awareness? Unnecessary snark is your entire personality!

Getting back on topic, the answer is clearly NOT Zach Hyman because the goal would be disallowed.

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
I'm hijacking this thread to once again push my 5-man stack theory. 1 goal lead late in a crucial game. Goalie on the bottom, 4 forwards stacked on top of him blocking the whole net. One guy left out to take faceoffs, ice the puck, block shots, whatever. One day I'll be remembered for this and you'll be able to say you were here to witness it.

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Screenshot_2024-04-02-14-49-30~7.png

Dirty Dan

Saturday Night Lupul
May 5, 2010
in ur crease
I don't why, but I feel very certain it should be Nail Yakupov.
Well if he did score that goal he's done a celebration worthy of the achievement

Goal scoring was never the problem with Yak, he was well above average in that aspect of the game

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad