Post-Game Talk: *Fart noise*

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
People were telling me to chill when I said we need to rest our guys or play play-off hockey in our last two games, so we don't pick up bad habits.

We had ZERO intensity. Bullshit performance.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
I was really hoping everyone floating at the end of the season was them saving it for the playoffs..

Guess not.

Reactions: Duke74

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
Cant beat Winnipeg when they barely show up.

looked like the Chicago series all over again. No one stepped up. Playing like the regular season.

Going to be a short series if they don’t f***ing wake up.

Reactions: DarksideGhost

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
You can talk about the lack of depth being an issue, which is obvious, but it seemed to me like McDavid and Drai were going half speed until about 4 minutes left. I'd put them together for the rest of this series, the jets strategy isn't about shutting them down, it's just about being overall better.

Whiston532

Dec 27, 2010
Edmonton
Not sure why they keep busting their ass in the regular season only to get to the playoffs and seem to go “eh let’s take it easy here boys.”

im sure well bounce back and look way better but like... it’s game one where’s the fire ?

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Lost the goalie battle. Onto the next one.

Kassian and Neal out for Ennis and whoever, please.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Dumbest coach. First puts in a dcore where half of them can't make a pass to save their lives (who would have thought that would neuter Mcdrai) he then pulls the goalie with almost 2 minutes left without possession like how dumb do you have to be to do that?

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Reunite mcdrai. It works. I don’t like this pattern of changing things right when we get into the playoffs. We know what works, we know the bottom 6 won’t score either way. Give the Jets something to really fear, we’ll have a superior line out there for 25 mins per game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad