Fantasy Mock Draft Voting (STL Champion)

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
In all honesty though I’ll let @m0pe go through to the finals. I think the most reasonable tie breaker would’ve been who had more points from playoff voting which would’ve been me but meh.. I should’ve had a rule in place in case of this scenario. I thought we were the best teams anyways.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
In all honesty though I’ll let @m0pe go through to the finals. I think the most reasonable tie breaker would’ve been who had more points from playoff voting which would’ve been me but meh.. I should’ve had a rule in place in case of this scenario. I thought we were the best teams anyways.

:bow::bow::bow:

You are the best boss man. If I win the finals, we can consider it a co-win since our teams are so equal.

Yeah for future either most points from standings vote or most points from internal votes make sense though. Either way, should probably be established for these rare cases it does happen.

Reactions: Joey Moss

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
The polls are set for 2 days and it's now closed so next vote doesn't work. We will make sure to establish a playoff tie-breaker in the next one I probably should've thought of that before anyways.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Vote 1B!!!

Our D is much better and our top-6 doesn't have Conor Sheary in it.

Plus a vote for me, is a vote for Joey! Do the right thing guys

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
The polls are set for 2 days and it's now closed so next vote doesn't work. We will make sure to establish a playoff tie-breaker in the next one I probably should've thought of that before anyways.
Can't think of everything man

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I'm gonna be honest I feel like Crosby is carrying him far with external voting. Part of why I'm excited for internal, should be good.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
I'm gonna be honest I feel like Crosby is carrying him far with external voting. Part of why I'm excited for internal, should be good.

Yeah 1C is the position that sways a ton with external votes IMO. Man I really hate always picking late :laugh:

Reactions: hockeynorth

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Yeah 1C is the position that sways a ton with external votes IMO. Man I really hate always picking late :laugh:

You and Joey both had 1Cs so what swayed me slightly was Raanta over Jarry and your D core, but even that is pretty slight.

Reactions: m0pe

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Just to be clear, I got beat by the guy who got beat by the guy in the finals, so basically I could've won

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
The tie-breaker for this series if needed will be most points after regular season voting which would go to St. Louis. I'm not a fan of the internal voting tie-breaker. The whole point of taking votes to the polls is to get more of a sample size and opinion outside of the draft. We got more votes from our own members in the draft for regular season voting than we did playoff voting which is also another thing to consider.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
The tie-breaker for this series if needed will be most points after regular season voting which would go to St. Louis. I'm not a fan of the internal voting tie-breaker. The whole point of taking votes to the polls is to get more of a sample size and opinion outside of the draft. We got more votes from our own members in the draft for regular season voting than we did playoff voting which is also another thing to consider.
Joey St Louis is in the central, would their points not artificially be higher?

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
No, I think it's just that this board has a different idea of certain things than the poll section does, particularly when it comes to defensemen. Here, offensive guys like Gardiner and Montour are valued a lot lower than on the rest of HF while defensive guys like Dillon are valued higher.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
No, I think it's just that this board has a different idea of certain things than the poll section does, particularly when it comes to defensemen. Here, offensive guys like Gardiner and Montour are valued a lot lower than on the rest of HF while defensive guys like Dillon are valued higher.
This is also true and I dont understand it. Jake Gardiner is still an NHL top 4 LD

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
So far all three voters that did not participate in the mock draft have voted for me. This supports my theory in the post above about offensive vs defensive d-men.

Reactions: hockeynorth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad