Fantasy Mock Draft Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
@Lucbourdon ,

Should we start another “Logan Brown to Vancouver” campaign on the Trades and Rumors board like we did a few years ago? :-p. Fun times, haha.
Don't remind me:laugh:
I have been on this site for so long that honestly, I shake my head at some of the stupid shit I said back in the day.
I am just boring now, old man

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Hutton actually had a 25 game stint due 2 injuries on the top pairing in Vancouver. (Played well)
He skates well, I wonder if we can drop Yandle with a steady guy like Troy and having Hutton and Klingberg be a hybrid type pairing, if it would work.
Seems to fit Klingberg's style much more.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Don't remind me:laugh:
I have been on this site for so long that honestly, I shake my head at some of the stupid shit I said back in the day.
I am just boring now, old man

Yeah me too man. I can’t believe how pissed that I got in that draft years ago when I realized that my selection of Andreas Athanasiou had been invalidated. :facepalm: Weird times, lol.

Reactions: Canucks LB

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Updated roster

Screenshot_20200521-185333~2.png

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
The two guys I had on my list survived and I get to choose now - thought that would be impossible.

That, or my guys are actually really bad.
my list just got destroyed and im like 2 picks away. Only have 2 guys left on my list now. Thought I would get to choose from like 3 or 4 of them.

Reactions: Paralyzer008

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
I was busy cooking when I made my pick, so I didn't think through that I am still missing a right winger for my third line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad