Fantasy Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Of course the guy I need to lose this week for me to make the playoffs is playing AD. just a year of bad luck for me

I’m sure he’ll set his lineup just like he did 2 weeks ago against me. :sarcasm:

Not bitter.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Looks like playoff matchups are set....

Coldy vs Plopp
Jim vs ChiHawks
Chippy vs Styles
Dach Black vs Douche

Seems like there are a ton of teams league wide that have 4 games next week. Should be fun an interesting, and every underdog definitely has a shot of winning next week.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017

Coldy vs Plopp
Jim vs ChiHawks
Chippy vs Styles
Dach Black vs Douche

Seems like there are a ton of teams league wide that have 4 games next week. Should be fun an interesting, and every underdog definitely has a shot of winning next week.

I thought the top 2 teams got a bye week?

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
You guys are lucky I ain’t making the playoffs considering I’ve scored the most points in the league like the last 6 weeks.

Still ridiculous.

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo

Coldy vs Plopp
Jim vs ChiHawks
Chippy vs Styles
Dach Black vs Douche

tenor.gif

Reactions: Styles

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
If the season is only suspended and doesn't get canceled we are going to have to decide on what to do with guys that were dropped because their injuries were season ending. Stamkos, Hamilton, Guentzel, Hertl etc. Depending when/if the season starts up some of these guys might be able to play.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
If the season is only suspended and doesn't get canceled we are going to have to decide on what to do with guys that were dropped because their injuries were season ending. Stamkos, Hamilton, Guentzel, Hertl etc. Depending when/if the season starts up some of these guys might be able to play.
Free-for-all. ;)

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Looks like wait and see mode. Great season so far though, had a lot of fun these last few years. Stay safe and be strong. If it gets canceled, I go out on top.

AD8DD2F8-FDA2-47F2-822A-0375E12BA58E.png

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
It should not be a free for all. I dropped Markstrom bc he was not likely coming back until end of season.

There is no way we can have a fair season if people with roster moves pick up all these players.

Either we get our players back or they stay on waivers.

I’m not wavering from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad