Fantasy Sports: Fantasy Hockey Talk

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Never watched the awards show.

The last segment was fine... on mute. :sarcasm:

I turned up the volume, heard some stupid joke from Erin Andrews about Jersey Shore. That's the end of that.

EDIT:

Landeskog for Calder. Good for him. What was he, +20 or something as a rookie?

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Surprised the Kog won the Calder. I really thought it would be RNH but I have no problem with the Kog winning.

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
Surprised the Kog won the Calder. I really thought it would be RNH but I have no problem with the Kog winning.

It wasn't even close. Very happy for Gabe. And Kitchener's recruiting efforts just got a lot easier with back to back Calder winners.

Gabriel Landeskog beat Ryan Nugent-Hopkins by a wide margin to win Calder Trophy. Had 116 first-place votes to 26.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Interesting...

Julie Stewart-Binks via twitter: Talked with some scouts this morning and they think there is a 50% chance that the Ryan Murray gets drafted 1st overall.

Mark Spector via twitter: 9 out of 10 scouts say Nail Yakupov should be the 1st overall pick. 1 scout said if their team was drafting 1st overall, they’d take Ryan Murray first. If Murray goes first, there is a belief that Blue Jackets GM Scott Howson would trade the #2 pick instead of drafting another Russian. The Sharks lost $15 million last season. It looks like Toronto may be the only option for Roberto Luongo as low cap teams like the Panthers or Blue Jackets may not want the $47.3 million that is left on his contract. Spector wouldn’t be surprised if the Canucks try to package Mason Raymond with Luongo in an attempt to get some size on the wing. The Blackhawks may be the only other option for Luongo if they are concerned about Corey Crawford and Ray Emery. The Oilers are small up front, and if they draft Yakupov, they’ll be even smaller. If they do move Sam Gagner, who will be their 2nd line center? Brian Burke on the 1st overall pick, “no sense from Edmonton that that pick’s in play. If someone’s trying to actively get that pick it’s not us.â€

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
So I decided to venture to the Toronto board...

I will never make the same mistake again. Took me about 30 seconds till I found this gem:

RNH + 1st overall for Schenn + 5th overall :biglaugh:

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
So I decided to venture to the Toronto board...

I will never make the same mistake again. Took me about 30 seconds till I found this gem:

RNH + 1st overall for Schenn + 5th overall :biglaugh:

Reality has escaped that fan base for too long. Sad.

Ponder is the only TML poster that has any credibility

Krishna

Jun 15, 2010
New Jersey
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Breaking news: Hearing Jordan Staal turned down 10-yr mega offer from PIT. Has indicated to PIT he doesn't plan on signing extension now.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Breaking news: Hearing Jordan Staal turned down 10-yr mega offer from PIT. Has indicated to PIT he doesn't plan on signing extension now.

Wow. This is going to be a fun couple of weeks. Looking forward to the TML proposals for comedic relief after holmgren trades giroux for nash.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad