Fantasy Sports: Fantasy Hockey Talk

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I wonder when the NHL will release the official salary cap for next year. I believe they usually get it out before the draft so teams know what they have in terms of spending money.

drownedsailors

Sep 25, 2010
Earth
If Chicago trades Kane because of his off-ice **** which, aside from the whole Cab driver thing, has been blown WAY out of proportions, they're ****ing idiots.

With that being said, I don't want Kane on this team. We're already stacked on forwards and if we somehow get rid of Briere's contract I wouldn't want to spend that money on another undersized winger switched to centre with no defensive game.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Also PA Parenteau will test the FA.

He would be an interesting piece to think about. Much more of a passer than a shooter (I think we need a shooter) but I wonder if someone like him could spark Briere's offense again like Prospal and Leino did. I'd imagine he'd pull $3.5-4.5m/y though...

Krishna

Jun 15, 2010
New Jersey
You guys might like this

https://twitter.com/joshyohe_trib

Pens D Paul Martin just told me that he played the first three games against the Flyers with concussion-like symptoms.

Martin said nothing to trainers until after Game 3. At that point, he was shut down for the rest of the series.

Martin said the concussion took place at some point in Game 1, but he isn't sure precisely when

Any idea when the hit was?

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
You guys might like this

https://twitter.com/joshyohe_trib

Pens D Paul Martin just told me that he played the first three games against the Flyers with concussion-like symptoms.

Martin said nothing to trainers until after Game 3. At that point, he was shut down for the rest of the series.

Martin said the concussion took place at some point in Game 1, but he isn't sure precisely when

Any idea when the hit was?

I'd still say that it's an excuse for him sucking, mainly because he said it, but literally no one else on the team, like the GM or a doctor that checked up on him or Bylsma, said anything different before he did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad