GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2022-2023 All Leagues Info!

What time would you like the draft to start?

• 1pm draft time!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • 3pm draft time!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 5pm draft time!

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Just to update everyone, voting for draft time has ended. The draft for both Leagues A & B will begin October 2nd at 5pm.

Boothinator, make sure to change draft date/time to 10/2 at 5pm for League B pls.

Last chance if anyone wants to still join, have to comment by tomorrow so we can get you joined up by Thursday at latest and be set for drafting.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Alright, time is set in League B! Someone please double check for me if it is the right time in the US . Thanks

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
OK, I’m right in Ian’s path here in central Florida. Hopefully I don’t lose power but if I do I hope it’s restored by draft time Sunday. Good luck everyone for draft and hope everyone stays safe especially if your in this Hurricane’s path.

See you all Sunday @5pm!

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
OK, I’m right in Ian’s path here in central Florida. Hopefully I don’t lose power but if I do I hope it’s restored by draft time Sunday. Good luck everyone for draft and hope everyone stays safe especially if your in this Hurricane’s path.

See you all Sunday @5pm!
Stay safe man

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
I really hope I’m not about to lose the first week due to annulment of goalie stats from lack of appearances when in fact I got three appearances.

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
Welp it happened. @Beezer help ☠️
Edit: upon digging into it, it appears as though somehow Forsberg got deslotted and his start wasn’t recorded? I literally did not touch my lineup after hitting “start all active players” so there’s zero reason this should have happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: I am not exposed

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Welp it happened. @Beezer help ☠️
Edit: upon digging into it, it appears as though somehow Forsberg got deslotted and his start wasn’t recorded? I literally did not touch my lineup after hitting “start all active players” so there’s zero reason this should have happened.
Happened to me with Giroux and now JH is sitting in my preferred slot in the standings.

Meanwhile, our match is looking like all the hype. I see you're trying to end my FO wins streak again 🤣

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
Happened to me with Giroux and now JH is sitting in my preferred slot in the standings.

Meanwhile, our match is looking like all the hype. I see you're trying to end my FO wins streak again 🤣

Sir you got the wrong hombre. I conceded faceoffs at the draft. My strategy this year was specifically to let you have that.

you need to check all the days after every move you make.. Yahoo just isn't good anymore
Oh i know how changes propagate when you change one slot (piss poor programming is what it is).
But we are talking about my goalie slots. I didn’t touch them. I literally only have two goalies. I would only ever bench a goalie if I already had the stats won.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
LOL i meant to tag @I am not exposed !!
Sir you got the wrong hombre. I conceded faceoffs at the draft. My strategy this year was specifically to let you have that.

Oh i know how changes propagate when you change one slot (piss poor programming is what it is).
But we are talking about my goalie slots. I didn’t touch them. I literally only have two goalies. I would only ever bench a goalie if I already had the stats won.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
K so clearly there’s something up. Tkachuk and Forsling both on the bench… as a result of me moving a defender to IR???

Almost happened to me too. I went back and made a lineup change for a day earlier in the week and rest of the week got mixed up with most players put on bench. Luckily I caught it literally 10min before the 7pm games started.

I would say making any changes go back through and check your lineups?

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
Almost happened to me too. I went back and made a lineup change for a day earlier in the week and rest of the week got mixed up with most players put on bench. Luckily I caught it literally 10min before the 7pm games started.

I would say making any changes go back through and check your lineups?
This isn’t something particularly new but I’ve also never seen it act up this poorly. The idea that I have to reset an entire lineup because of one change at a totally different position is ridiculous but unfortunately necessary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad