Fantasy Hockey 2018-2019: All Leagues Info!

What draft time do you prefer on a Sunday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I have an invite from boothinator not you or beezer. That's the wrong league right?

I sent the invite just before I posted the message yesterday. Should say Fantasy Hockey League A. Check again. If you don't see it PM me your email because maybe I have an old email from you on my list.

Sparkman112

Jul 22, 2013
Pembroke pines
I sent the invite just before I posted the message yesterday. Should say Fantasy Hockey League A. Check again. If you don't see it PM me your email because maybe I have an old email from you on my list.

Got it. I checked the wrong email this morning. Who ever is in charge of league B has to kick me out now

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I've had another draft set for 7pm for awhile as I just saw. We shouldn't take more than an hour right?

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Hey Beezer, would you consider adding one more IR spot this season? Also, maybe adding a hits or blocked shots category would make things a little more interesting. This league is set up to favor goals and assists only and narrow goalie stats. If a team doesn't draft well there is almost no chance to catch up and make things interesting.

Thunderheart

Jun 9, 2002
Visit site
When will the draft be and time? My two fantasy hockey keeper leagues are drafting on Sunday the 30th at 5pm and 8pm est....sorry to say but this league will get the short shaft if there is a conflict with times....

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Hey Beezer, would you consider adding one more IR spot this season? Also, maybe adding a hits or blocked shots category would make things a little more interesting. This league is set up to favor goals and assists only and narrow goalie stats. If a team doesn't draft well there is almost no chance to catch up and make things interesting.

I could maybe add a Hits category if a few more people speak up in favor of it?

When will the draft be and time? My two fantasy hockey keeper leagues are drafting on Sunday the 30th at 5pm and 8pm est....sorry to say but this league will get the short shaft if there is a conflict with times....

Can we please have early draft? 5PM is 11PM on a sunday here, which is way too late.

Thanks for finally checking in AP.
you guys are League B and still need some teams to check in (Benched,Peterbiz) and still don't know who knucklepuck is? League B also still has room for 2 more new teams but nobody has chimed in wanting to join. Not sure if all of that will get done in the next week? So looking like your draft will be the following Sunday and not on Sept. 30th.

@Boothinator - can you change draft date/time to first Sunday in October?

@sparkman- please make sure to change your name to your include your hfboards name if haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad