Fantasy Hockey 2018-2019: All Leagues Info!

What draft time do you prefer on a Sunday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
043C8A4E-251A-4422-B018-ACEA4ACC125B.jpeg

Barky got an upgrade to his facial expressions.

EDIT: Yeah, I wanted to post this in the Barkov/captain thread, but I guess I clicked the wrong thread.

Last edited:

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
I could maybe add a Hits category if a few more people speak up in favor of it?

Thanks for finally checking in AP.
you guys are League B and still need some teams to check in (Benched,Peterbiz) and still don't know who knucklepuck is? League B also still has room for 2 more new teams but nobody has chimed in wanting to join. Not sure if all of that will get done in the next week? So looking like your draft will be the following Sunday and not on Sept. 30th.

@Boothinator - can you change draft date/time to first Sunday in October?

@sparkman- please make sure to change your name to your include your hfboards name if haven't already.

Where can I find this option ? I have looked over it a few times but cant seem to find it...

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Okay I got it ..But wouldnt it make sense to draft next Sunday. If not we are gonna miss the first week of NHL action.. Well my league isnt full yet

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Okay I got it ..But wouldnt it make sense to draft next Sunday. If not we are gonna miss the first week of NHL action.. Well my league isnt full yet

That’s why because your not full yet.

I really thought with all the expectation for our team this season and it should be a fun season that we would get more of a turn out.
Thought we would easily have enough interest to add League C back so disappointed we can barely go with 2 Leagues.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
@Boothinator- has Benched, Peterbiz or whoever knuckle puck is chimed in or messaged you?

Also, can you confirm you added hits category to the league and didn’t change anything else(so both leagues are identical) I will add to League A this week as well.

Lastly, if we don’t get 2 more teams forLeague B we’ll have to move forward as an 8-team league so be prepared for stacked teams. If that’s the case as well, I’m going to amend the rules(since league isn’t full) that only the champion team would move up to League A next season.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
@Boothinator- Can you send Ciccarelli22eh an invite please. This would give you 9 teams once he's signed up correct? If we can't get a 10th, you can then just remove knucklepuck(since we don't know who that is) and go with 8 teams. And can potentially draft on Sunday Sept 30th, 5pm. You can change the draft date to that for now. Finalize on Friday at midnight to confirm draft will be then so teams know.

Let me know once Ciccarelli22eh is signed up.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
@Boothinator- Can you send Ciccarelli22eh an invite please. This would give you 9 teams once he's signed up correct? If we can't get a 10th, you can then just remove knucklepuck(since we don't know who that is) and go with 8 teams. And can potentially draft on Sunday Sept 30th, 5pm. You can change the draft date to that for now. Finalize on Friday at midnight to confirm draft will be then so teams know.

Let me know once Ciccarelli22eh is signed up.

Yeah the email is out! I probably have to do it Friday at midnight CEST which would be 6 pm in the US! I liekly wont be available on Saturday and on Sunday it depends when I get home..

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
If you still need participants, I'll join.

Post or PM your email address to both myself and Boothinator. Once you get the invite join as soon as possible as we need to finalize league to drafting this Sunday. Also, please make sure to include your hfboards name as part of your team name in the league(Example: Pukboy5Kroner's Team)

@Boothinator - Send out Pukboy5Kroner invite ASAP once you get his email. He'll be #10. But hold out until Friday incase someone else wants to join and we can replace Knucklepuck.

cowboy82nd

Feb 19, 2012
Newnan, Georgia

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Hmmm...... If I'm not in top 5 picks but still pick ahead of you, I very well may go with him and then trade you his draft rights and my last pick for your 1st & 2nd round picks......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad