Fantasy Hockey 2018-2019: All Leagues Info!

What draft time do you prefer on a Sunday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
So in League A I only need Big Bjugs & Sparkman to confirm they'll be playing this year and that League will be set and we can focus on League B.

@Panthers Rock- it only says that because I did not set up a draft date/time yet. We will be drafting. I'm thinking the last Sunday before the season starts for draft day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Panthers Rock

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
So in League A I only need Big Bjugs & Sparkman to confirm they'll be playing this year and that League will be set and we can focus on League B.

@Panthers Rock- it only says that because I did not set up a draft date/time yet. We will be drafting. I'm thinking the last Sunday before the season starts for draft day.

Did I get sent a new invite to new email? Haven't seen one yet

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I need these teams to check in ASAP to confirm they will be playing!

League A:
Big Bjugs
Sparkman

League B:
Peterbiz09
Benched
AwesomePanthers
(who’s Knucklepuck???) - not sure who this is so not sure who to send invite to, please make sure your hfboards name is included in your name!

Last edited:

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Focusing on getting League A all signed up. Should start League B and send invites in the next week.

tenor.gif

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
I know I've been absent for awhile. Long story short, life got interesting. I'm definitely in. And now that everything is all settled I'll be around more.

Reactions: Beezer

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
@Boothinator-go ahead and renew League B and let me know the teams that are signed up. Can you delete Mogo team and send a new invite to his new email(in this thread somewhere). And see if you can find out who “Knucklepuck” is please? Thanks!

@sparkman - please confirm you will be playing so I can send your League A invite. Your the only one missing for the league to be set.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
@Boothinator-go ahead and renew League B and let me know the teams that are signed up. Can you delete Mogo team and send a new invite to his new email(in this thread somewhere). And see if you can find out who “Knucklepuck” is please? Thanks!

@sparkman - please confirm you will be playing so I can send your League A invite. Your the only one missing for the league to be set.

League is renewed now, I will send the mail to Mogo later or tomorrow. Not sure yet. Well, Knucklepuck is on the list with a hidden email . But thats all I can find

Reactions: Beezer

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I need these teams to check in ASAP to confirm they will be playing!

League A:
Sparkman

League B:
Peterbiz09
Benched
AwesomePanthers
(who’s Knucklepuck???) - still not sure who this is. Please make sure your hfboards name is included in your name!

@Boothinator- you can go ahead and remove "Pumacon" he won't be playing this season.

@Anyone else who may have interest in joining! Should be an exciting season for our Panthers, don't you want to make it more exciting by joining our fantasy league? Have 2 spots still open possibly 3 if we can't find who knuckle puck is.

Thunderheart

Jun 9, 2002
Visit site
Boothinator...Thunderheart's Team 3 is up and active through renew.

Any way I can keep about 7 of my players from last year? :sarcasm: That is terrible that they tease you by showing roster from previous season!!

Thunderheart

Reactions: Boothinator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: