Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
League B:

1st place: KittysGotClaws
2nd place: Jonathan Huberdoh's
3rd place: DBhislife FTW

Coming for you next year, A. ;)

Congrats!
Here is a custom trophy for you, lovingly made out of empty beer cans and a salad bowl!

ksxWc2h.jpg

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
I think 1st and 2nd place in League B should be promoted to League A and bottom two in League A should be demoted to League B. :) :) :)

That's usually how it works. :)
I was second place in League B last season and graduated to League A this season. Look at me now, I'm a bronze medal winner! :help:
It took a lot of effort because I chose the Sedins (ended up dropping them both) and basically had to get lucky and take advantage of whoever was under the radar.
I really shouldn't have come in third with my lunch-pail team, CHGoalie27 should have knocked me out early.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
To explain it the best I can and hopefully briefly, each player owns a team of random NHL players whom can be on any team in the NHL and how well you do depends on the real life stats of NHL players. Before the season starts, there is a draft where each player gets the same number of picks with one in each round. Players can obviously choose whom they want depending on who is available when it is their turn to pick. Draft positions are random and you don't know which position you have until shortly prior to draft time. Players have the option of how many C, LW, RW, D, and G players they want on their team.

Over the course of the season, depending on your stats compared to your opponent each week in goals, assists, points, +/-, PIM, GAA, Save %, etc determines your points in the standings. Every league has different rules and such depending on the commissioner of the league. Points are added up for each team each week and totals for season-ending standings. You can make trades, signings, and more over the course of the season.

I hope I explained this well enough. It's a fun thing to do each season and many people I know get more into watching hockey based on having a fantasy team. I certainly recommend playing next season.

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
To explain it the best I can and hopefully briefly, each player owns a team of random NHL players whom can be on any team in the NHL and how well you do depends on the real life stats of NHL players. Before the season starts, there is a draft where each player gets the same number of picks with one in each round. Players can obviously choose whom they want depending on who is available when it is their turn to pick. Draft positions are random and you don't know which position you have until shortly prior to draft time. Players have the option of how many C, LW, RW, D, and G players they want on their team.

Over the course of the season, depending on your stats compared to your opponent each week in goals, assists, points, +/-, PIM, GAA, Save %, etc determines your points in the standings. Every league has different rules and such depending on the commissioner of the league. Points are added up for each team each week and totals for season-ending standings. You can make trades, signings, and more over the course of the season.

I hope I explained this well enough. It's a fun thing to do each season and many people I know get more into watching hockey based on having a fantasy team. I certainly recommend playing next season.

Thanks! :handclap: I wanna try next season :yo::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad