Fantasy GM Thread | Allvin and the Chipmunks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Hey, me too! It's so bad! I will chow down on a donut when someone brings them to work, though.

The last thing I had there was something that was allegedly a panini but was probably the worst thing I've ever paid for in any restaurant ever. I don't drink much coffee but my partner does and she thinks their coffee is wretched, too.

Yeah, work Timbits are a-ok.

Reactions: Vector

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Screenshot_3.jpg

@Angry Little Elf

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Those timbiebs were actually good flavors I can’t lie
Best thing Tim Hortons has done in ages honestly.

Should i move all these Timmy posts over to off-topic now or wait? :laugh:

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Best thing Tim Hortons has done in ages honestly.

Should i move all these Timmy posts over to off-topic now or wait? :laugh:
I’m not sure if you recall how frequently GDTs over the past seven years would turn into us talking about food when things were boring (often). Stale ass blue balls draft floor rn

Reactions: Josepho

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
The last thing I had there was something that was allegedly a panini but was probably the worst thing I've ever paid for in any restaurant ever. I don't drink much coffee but my partner does and she thinks their coffee is wretched, too.

Yeah, work Timbits are a-ok.
They really f***ed when they started par-baking shit and introducing more medicore lunch options. Some of them were ok initially like the breadbowl soups and chilli's but they got rid of those.

Anything with "meat" in them is downright nasty. Roast beef should not be leathery in texture.

I am trying to relate this to JT Miller but am coming up blank.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Definitely Dennys
Dennys is god awful

Literally any other breakfast place is better

This is interesting. Don’t remember much about how Chychrun played this past season but he looked good before that to me.

Everyone knows this.

Probably why the offers aren't great.

100% think he does not get dealt till a few days after FA where some teams miss out on players.
I don’t think it’s the worst idea either. There’s going to be teams caught holding their dicks when they realize they’re outside looking in or in a dogfight to make it and then ring the phone.

It would be a very shrunk market, but the leverage would be better - you assume.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I don't mind Kakko being apart of the deal. He's young and could reach some degree of his potential. My concern is we shouldn't be accepting any deals where the centerpiece is a huge question mark. We need something that has solid NHL potential. Hence why it's Schneider for me. He could fizzle out too but that's far less likely.

If it's Kakko and Ludkvist, then New York better be including both this year and next year's first. Chytil doesn't interest me in the slightest. Not a bad player but he's a depth piece and likely won't ever be anything else.

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
good now we can pry marino from the pens

also timbits are dope. regular tims donuts suck - i never understood why they introduced the "dream line" i had one of those and they were chock full of sugar.

but the tims breakfast wrap is so good

Reactions: Angry Little Elf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad