Fantasy GM Thread | Allvin and the Chipmunks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
Kakko is good, we think he can be a good player for us, he has a good shot and his skating is real good, we want our team to be real good and push for a playoff spot and be a good team - Jim Benning “ talking to a grocery store employee not realizing he is not a reporter while simultaneously not realizing he has been fired “

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
The Rangers in general have struggled to develop their young forward prospects to their full potential. I'm not concerned that Kakko has had a slow start to his career. I imagine a change in scenery would actually do a lot of good for him. He would get a better opportunity on a smaller stage in Vancouver.

Reactions: CanuckCity

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I am so sick of this JT Miller Talk, That I legit would just take Kakko, Lund and a 2nd for Miller.
How lame is that

Reactions: Baby Pettersson

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Any Canuck trades yet???

itch-crack-head.gif

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
My sources have given new updates since last night. It seems the Miller camp might want to play in the US if traded but hasnt ruled out all options. Several offers may have already been sent to the Canucks and they may or may not have been underwhelming offers. They could decide on a deal as early as today. Or potentially at the draft or on July 13th. Outside chance of him playing on the Canucks next season

Like I said, these updates are starting to come in, I will continue these braking updates as they come

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
You guys are acting so weird.

It's HF Van. Did you expect any different?

I was in the Tim Hortons drive thru and the license plate in front of me said "MS" and some numbers. I spent the next few minutes trying to determine if the universe was trying to send me a sign about a Miller trade. :laugh:

Reactions: Lindgren
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad