Not open for further replies.

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
You guys are acting so weird.
CsnzanQSQjY7JC-wd-XTR-wifEI=.gif

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
It's HF Van. Did you expect any different?

I was in the Tim Hortons drive thru and the license plate in front of me said "MS" and some numbers. I spent the next few minutes trying to determine if the universe was trying to send me a sign about a Miller trade. :laugh:

That's just @MS personalized license plate. Was there a bumped sticker with Boeser's face crossed out?

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
It's HF Van. Did you expect any different?

I was in the Tim Hortons drive thru and the license plate in front of me said "MS" and some numbers. I spent the next few minutes trying to determine if the universe was trying to send me a sign about a Miller trade. :laugh:
I don't think @MS is the type that would be at a Tim Hortons.

Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
My sources have given new updates since last night. It seems the Miller camp might want to play in the US if traded but hasnt ruled out all options. Several offers may have already been sent to the Canucks and they may or may not have been underwhelming offers. They could decide on a deal as early as today. Or potentially at the draft or on July 13th. Outside chance of him playing on the Canucks next season

Like I said, these updates are starting to come in, I will continue these braking updates as they come
I will create our twitter account later.

Username will be "HF CANUCKS"
Password will be December52021.

Reactions: M2Beezy

RutherPlan

Jan 2, 2022
Canucks are smart in holding their ask. If they cave in, it sets a precedent for future trades.

Miller is still a valuable player on the roster for next season as they push to make the playoffs.

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Expect nothing and be pleased if something happens. Best way to live life when the decision making ability is out of your hands.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Kakko is good, we think he can be a good player for us, he has a good shot and his skating is real good, we want our team to be real good and push for a playoff spot and be a good team - Jim Benning “ talking to a grocery store employee not realizing he is not a reporter while simultaneously not realizing he has been fired “
Kakko doesn’t use his shot enough, and his skating isn’t that good. That’s probably the biggest thing he needs to work on this summer.

When he’s on, he’s a bull down low with the puck. He shields the puck well and cycles effectively.

His first two years in the league were not a healthy atmosphere for his development. David Quinn is a horses ass of a coach who would bench the kids if they had a bad shift. He also got Covid and has had to deal with injuries every season.

Kakko’s 21 years old. He’s a soft spoken kid. As he matures and gains confidence he’ll improve drastically. He’s played about 160 games. Anyone labeling him a bust knows absolutely nothing about him. There’s a reason 99% of Rangers fans wouldn’t want to see Kakko moved for JTM straight up.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Canucks are smart in holding their ask. If they cave in, it sets a precedent for future trades.

Miller is still a valuable player on the roster for next season as they push to make the playoffs.
Losing Miller potentially for nothing would legit put this team at least 2/3 Years back>
There is absolutely zero chance JT Miller can play this season in Vancouver, That would be a monstrous mistake.

There is no chance they trade him at the deadline if close to the playoffs

Reactions: TruGr1t

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Ha, I haven't been in a Tim Hortons in probably 5 years. Every time I ever got food there it was absolutely terrible, and I generally love shitty fast food.

Hey, me too! It's so bad! I will chow down on a donut when someone brings them to work, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad