Fantasy Baseball

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
It looks like if you were already in, you’re still in. No need for invites. Just need @ChiHawks10 and @DisgruntledHawkFan to see if their friends are still in, see who from here is still in and add new people from here if necessary. So let’s get a headcount of HF members from last year to start.

And obviously, it needs to be converted to a pay league so we can start paying.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Oh am I? Cool. I haven't logged into the baseball side since last year, had just been checking here for updates. I definitely want in again, obviously, so I can donate more money to you dick heads.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Haven't heard much from anyone but the draft is prolly fine for next Saturday.

What time? I can probably figure out a way to make it, but I'd much prefer Sunday to Saturday for what it's worth. Especially if it's in the evening.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Is everyone that is currently in, staying in? I'm not sure who all from here was in last year...

I don't want to convert it to a cash league and then have 5 people not realize they're in the league, and then everything gets jacked up because they don't want to be or something...

I sent an email out to the league, also. So hopefully everyone checks their yahoo email address regularly...

I changed the draft to Sunday the 17th at 7pm for now.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Bleacherbred is @TLEHMANN IIRC. Then we have Blue Liner, DHF, Chihawks10 and myself. I guess that’s it from here, right?

No, I'm pretty sure Jordan is from here. And Ray is obviously from here... Pretty sure Happiness Destroyer and Home Run Inn are both also from here...

That roster came out huge when you copied and pasted. :laugh:

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
No, I'm pretty sure Jordan is from here. And Ray is obviously from here... Pretty sure Happiness Destroyer and Home Run Inn are both also from here...

Why'd you post that monster league roster, btw? Lol.

Was being lazy and just copy and pasted it. Right, Ray, easy to forget about him, lol. Ok, well, we need to figure out those guys, thought they were @DisgruntledHawkFan friends.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Was being lazy and just copy and pasted it. Right, Ray, easy to forget about him, lol. Ok, well, we need to figure out those guys, thought they were @DisgruntledHawkFan friends.

Nah, I think there's just a couple - Cesar and Julian maybe? The rest are HF, except for #1 Fan of D Backes. That's my friend.

I emailed the league. Hopefully they drop if they don't want in, or they confirm here that they wanna stay in still.

Pretty sure at least one of them is @IU Hawks fan @TLEHMANN is BleacherBred, like you said. Can't remember who Jordan and Home Run Inn are, but I'm 90% positive they're from here. Pretty sure Jordan is @JCraw1

Last edited:

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Should we adopt the bye weeks for the top 2 seeds like in hockey? Seems to give the regular season more meaning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad