Fantasy Baseball

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Ray you need to pay tomorrow at the latest.

Yeah I sent my money to @ChiHawks10 over the weekend so he can hopefully try and log into my account and pay for me. When I tried using the VPN thing I was still getting the you’re not allowed to pay from Utah thing.

Thought that was his I paid for hockey but might have been out of town.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
So, apparently I took 3rd Place. Cool. How does the payout work? Pretty sure the account I used to pay the league entrance fee is closed now.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
So, apparently I took 3rd Place. Cool. How does the payout work? Pretty sure the account I used to pay the league entrance fee is closed now.

Yahoo pays out automatically. It should dump it into your Yahoo Wallet, and then you can setup your withdrawal from there to whatever card/account you prefer.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
It's automatically built into your Yahoo Fantasy account. :laugh:

It usually takes a few days after the season ends for it to all finalize, though, so it may not be there until close to the weekend.

Yeah I just found it. Nothing there yet. Thanks for the info.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Ha, in another life that may have been the case but with #2 on the way any time now that's diaper money, bruh!

Was a fun season. I've tried fantasy baseball twice and just lost interest and never stuck with it that well. This time around it was more engaging and I was more interested. I'll be happy to be in a league again next season and take all of your money.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010

Last year we didn’t get everything together until the season had started so probably better to start figuring this out early.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
2 things:

Can we make one of the IR spots IR+ so we can throw DTD players on there?

Should we expand the rosters so people might want to trade?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
2 things:

Can we make one of the IR spots IR+ so we can throw DTD players on there?

Should we expand the rosters so people might want to trade?

I'm fine with both.

Edit: Don't see an option for DL+... looks like this only exists in hockey, after doing some research.

I did add a 3rd starting pitcher to the mix, as well as 2 more bench players.

Last edited:
Reactions: ColdSteel2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad