Fantasy Baseball

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I definitely cannot do a Friday night draft :laugh:

Why not? We're all mostly like 30's+ We don't go out partying from 6pm-3am every Friday night. :laugh:

Nothing against your for that, if that's what you wanna do, obviously.

We can all try to work something out that works for everyone. It's always kinda tough to get all 10-12 guys lined up with a day that will work out.

Hell, I think DHF drafted his hockey team while at work. :laugh:

Last edited:

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
My only request is nothing earlier than 5:30pm CST is on a weekday.

That's why I initially chose a Friday night. Week days you never know peoples' work schedules. I know we have people that work overnights, and second shift, I believe. Saturdays and Sundays there is usually stuff going on for people during the day, so that's basically out. It leaves late evenings on weeknights, or a later night on a weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: RayP

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
We should just post when we can’t do it and go from there. I’m in the same boat as Ray, just keep it 5:30PM CT or later if it is on a weekday.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
I won't be able to do it live most likely at the current day and time but that's fine. Normally would be fine but will be out of town. I'll just pre-rank my draft list. Never going to find a time that's good for everyone.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I won't be able to do it live most likely at the current day and time but that's fine. Normally would be fine but will be out of town. I'll just pre-rank my draft list. Never going to find a time that's good for everyone.

Right. You can download the app on your phone and still draft though, if you don't have computer access.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Why not? We're all mostly like 30's+ We don't go out partying from 6pm-3am every Friday night. :laugh:

Nothing against your for that, if that's what you wanna do, obviously.

We can all try to work something out that works for everyone. It's always kinda tough to get all 10-12 guys lined up with a day that will work out.

Hell, I think DHF drafted his hockey team while at work. :laugh:
Who said anything about partying? Fridays I'm usually out with my girlfriend.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Who said anything about partying? Fridays I'm usually out with my girlfriend.

977b490bf9e51c83c49a3d56d90ac719.500x375x37.gif

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah, I mean, Thursday might be more practical but with the app, it’s really no big deal. You could do it while you’re out. Plus, it should be over around 10, could always just make it a late night of whatever.

If the guys with kids say Friday at 8 works best for them, us single cats can work around that.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Take a look through the rules, rosters/positions and scoring before we draft guys. See if there's anything that you want to discuss changing, adding, etc.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I'd much prefer a categories scoring system opposed to the one win set up. Rewards consistently good teams and adds extra strategy if you can game plan for a certain stat.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I'd much prefer a categories scoring system opposed to the one win set up. Rewards consistently good teams and adds extra strategy if you can game plan for a certain stat.

It is based on categories. Right now it's 6x6.

Batters: run, hr, rbi, sb, avg, walk

Pitchers: win, save, era, walk, whip, k/9.

Your goal each week is to have the most homers, most rbis, lowest era, etc. You win more categories than your opponent that week, your team gets the win for that week.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad