Fantasy baseball

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
I'd like to wait until Saturday to see if we get one more HFNHL guy to join. If not than I have no problem with having Jeff's buddy take the last spot.

Turns out he doesn't want to take his own team even if given the opportunity.

Anyone else going to join?

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
Would prefer 12 teams if at all possible - it's gonna be a deep pool of All-Stars anyway since it's mixed leagues. But cool of you to offer.

Hey guys just reminder that the draft is tonight 5:45pm est. Also I've changed the league to a roto style, same categories. Reason for this is because we have 11 teams and we won't be able to draft with just 11 teams in a head to head league. I also don't want anybody that has signed up to leave. If we get a 12th team by 5 pm I'll change it back to head to head.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Thanks Jon et al - that went much faster than expected! (So much so I missed my last pick while I was burning our ribs for dinner...).

Should be a fun season!

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Guess i gotta see who i picked not that it matters i barely know anything about baseball did this more for ***** and giggles

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
:win: I have to defend my title. And all the moves this winter give me another reason to cheer for the Jays:

Leading off for the defending champion Springfield Isotopes, Jose Reyes!

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
Hey guys I'll be restarting this again this year very shortly. So Im not sure if you can enter you keeps on your own or if you have to let me know and I enter them. I'll keep you posted on that as if I have o to enter them I'll need you guys to let me know who you want to keep. Also I believe we agreed on 5 keepers?

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Hey guys I'll be restarting this again this year very shortly. So Im not sure if you can enter you keeps on your own or if you have to let me know and I enter them. I'll keep you posted on that as if I have o to enter them I'll need you guys to let me know who you want to keep. Also I believe we agreed on 5 keepers?

We agreed on 5 keepers (although 6 would be better! ;) ). Which means if we can get a 12th team, they'll have the first 5 selections in the draft (kind of a sweet deal when you think about it!).

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
We agreed on 5 keepers (although 6 would be better! ;) ). Which means if we can get a 12th team, they'll have the first 5 selections in the draft (kind of a sweet deal when you think about it!).

Okay league is back up. It looks like everybody picks their keepers. Please only pick 5 or I'll be forced to edit it for you manually and you might not like who I decide to drop if you protect more or add if you protect less. Right now I picked a random date and time that I thought might also work for everyone for the draft. Please if it doesn't work let make a post I'd like to have 16th or 17th of March or the following weekend at the latest. The keepers I want finalized at the latest 1 week prior to the draft so that people have a little time to go over who is available.

Does anybody remember the final standings from last year? Or know where I can find them. I'd like to make the draft order the reverse of the standings if at all possible as I see an option for me to edit the draft order once all of the keepers are done and finalized.

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
Login info for the league? Last year's isn't working.

Did you get the invite email? It should have sent one out with the info. Password is still the same as last year and the league is called HFNHL. ID# 30262 not sure if the ID number changed but that is the new one if it did. If you guys can join can you pm me your email addresses you are using for the league and the team you were last year and I'll make sure I send out another invite that will let you join.

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
Did you get the invite email? It should have sent one out with the info. Password is still the same as last year and the league is called HFNHL. ID# 30262 not sure if the ID number changed but that is the new one if it did. If you guys can join can you pm me your email addresses you are using for the league and the team you were last year and I'll make sure I send out another invite that will let you join.

I found everyone's info from last year except for Roy. I've sent invites out and you should be able to join with that. If anybody has Roy info please pm me his email so I can invite. OR if your not coming back please let me know so I can fill the spot. Once the 11 spots are filled we can decide if we want to try and fill the 12th club.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad