Fantasy baseball

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
I found everyone's info from last year except for Roy. I've sent invites out and you should be able to join with that. If anybody has Roy info please pm me his email so I can invite. OR if your not coming back please let me know so I can fill the spot. Once the 11 spots are filled we can decide if we want to try and fill the 12th club.

Sent Roy's email to you and alerted him. He has suggested that since we are not able to carry over the league in yahoo and have to restart it that we switch to ESPN. Far superior experience and much better apps. Makes some sense if we have to manually edit in our keeper pucks anyway. Thoughts?

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
Sent Roy's email to you and alerted him. He has suggested that since we are not able to carry over the league in yahoo and have to restart it that we switch to ESPN. Far superior experience and much better apps. Makes some sense if we have to manually edit in our keeper pucks anyway. Thoughts?

The league is carrying over. I didn't mean total restarting it. I meant starting it up again for the new season.

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
I know - but it seems like our league info isn't carrying over --

I'm not seeing anything that hasn't carried over personally. I didnt have Roy email because he had it hidden. Is there anything that people are noticing that hasn't carried over? All the settings appeared the same, I just made one change so that FA pickups would be made the same day instead of the next day. I know that this was annoying for most of us last year.

SenatorsGM

Jun 25, 2012
I am interested in doing the baseball pool again if you don't have 12 teams already

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
Two teams available

Hey guys there are still two teams available, as well as a potential 3rd expansion team we shall call it if we can fill the other 2 teams first. Let me know if you are interested.

At this point it time is everyone that has joined so far okay with the draft date?

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Hey guys there are still two teams available, as well as a potential 3rd expansion team we shall call it if we can fill the other 2 teams first. Let me know if you are interested.

At this point it time is everyone that has joined so far okay with the draft date?

Good for me so far, will try and keep it clear.

Regal Beagles

Feb 28, 2013
The Regal Beagles are ready for a successful baseball season.

Keepers will be Cano, Hanley Ramirez, BJ Upton and the Dynamic Duo of King Felix and Strasberg.

We are looking forward to dominating the season and hope that the Beagles will reign in Anaheim in the near future.

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
Hey guys keepers were due yesterday. If they aren't done by 6pm est today I will be selecting for you. With the draft on Saturday guys need time to prepare for it. If you can't figure out how to select your keepers please inbox me who you want to keep. Everybody has had a month to do this and nobody has said anything about the draft time either so everything is going ahead as planned at this point.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Hey guys keepers were due yesterday. If they aren't done by 6pm est today I will be selecting for you. With the draft on Saturday guys need time to prepare for it. If you can't figure out how to select your keepers please inbox me who you want to keep. Everybody has had a month to do this and nobody has said anything about the draft time either so everything is going ahead as planned at this point.

Ooops... pick the good ones for me Jon!! I forgot that deadline and it won't let me pick my keepers now

SenatorsGM

Jun 25, 2012
Hey Jon,

I just replied to your keepers post on the yahoo league page. I apologise for letting the deadline getting away from me. I don't like things like that happening but my baby girl arriving a month early has thrown my schedule off in the best way possible. I hope it won't be too much trouble for you to add the keepers in.

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
Got keepers and input them for two teams. It appears as though because the deadline past it won't let people choose them anymore. Post them here or on the league site and I'll fill in your choices. Otherwise I'll pick them for you after 6pm tonight.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Mine were selected online, but in case there are issues (or just in case anyone's curious), mine were:

David Price
Jose Reyes
Evan Longoria
Dustin Pedroia
David Wright

SenatorsGM

Jun 25, 2012
for the curious Braun in 60 seconds has kept:

Miguel Cabrera

Jose Bautista

Adrian Beltre

Ben Zobrist

Gio Gonzalez

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
So between these postings and the confirmed keepers on the league site, I see nine teams listed. Am I right in thinking Hasnain's is the 10th team awaiting keepers? If so, I understand the delay, given the circumstances with his family. Hopefully he can get in touch soon.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
So between these postings and the confirmed keepers on the league site, I see nine teams listed. Am I right in thinking Hasnain's is the 10th team awaiting keepers? If so, I understand the delay, given the circumstances with his family. Hopefully he can get in touch soon.

I have kept mine on line if not will check tonight.

SenatorsGM

Jun 25, 2012
Where on the league site is the list of keepers? i haven't found a site list yet. maybe i just missed it. if someone could give me directions that would be super. thx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad