Fans of teams that aren’t in it, whose bandwagon are you jumping on?

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Whoever plays Toronto, Vegas, and Colorado each step of the way. I won't be happy until all three are eliminated.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Really wish the wings made it. Would have easily jumped on their bandwagon after the Bruins smoke us.

Reactions: takimaki

Jason316

Oct 3, 2017
Santa Monica California
When kings get knocked out

1. Edmonton
2. Colorado
3. Vegas
4. Vancouver
5. Carolina
6. Toronto
7. Winnipeg
8. Dallas

The rest I don't like

Until the Kraken arrived on scene was a Canucks fan, so will root for them even though I don’t think I can name a single player on their current roster!
Really

Most of the key players are American( Miller, Hughes, Brock, Demko) + coach and president Americans as well

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Been a VGK fan since day 1 as my second team so I’m rooting for them to win it back to back.

I wouldn’t be opposed to the Panthers either.

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Here's where I'm at.

Under normal circumstances I'd be rooting for my fellow Canadian teams - even the Leafs. But with this historic Canadian Cup Drought ongoing I want my team (the Jets) to be the team to break the drought. Once said drought is over my second team will almost always be another Canadian team - especially those who haven't won it.

But, for now, if the Jets are eliminated I'd be rooting for Nashville. They earned a lot of my respect with the class the fans showed back in 2018. The Predators organization too - the Preds played the Top Gun theme at the arena after the Jets won game seven in that series. Major props.

m.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad