Fans of teams that aren’t in it, whose bandwagon are you jumping on?

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
Habs fan here.

In the east I’d like to see Florida. I know many dont like them but I still love the greasy style of hockey they play. Reminds me of 90s hockey somewhat.

In the west I’ll go 1. Winnipeg, 2. Edmonton 3. Vancouver. I’m not usually one of those guys who care much about other Canadian teams but id like to see any of those three win it.

That said I probably won’t watch much. It’s Blue Jays season.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If/when the Knights are out, i am out.

I mean i may catch a game or two, but i generally don't follow another team if the Knights get kicked out.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Toronto. Love the city, like a lot of their players. Plus like 90% of this board would be seething. Won’t happen, but that’s part of the Maple Leafs Experience™️

tmg

Jul 10, 2003
Ottawa
As a Devils and Sens fan (double ouch!) … when all else fails I tend to root for offensive star firepower that hasn’t won before.

So my preferences will tend towards Toronto, Edmonton, and Vancouver - not out if any ‘Canadian teams’ preference, but just because I find those to be the teams with the most exciting offensive corps, excluding the likes of Tampa Colorado and Vegas who have won before and I’ll almost always prefer seeing new stars raise the cup than reruns.

Reactions: Killer Orcas

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
Toronto and Edmonton.

After that, Tampa Bay would be cool.

But overall, I'll just enjoy the playoffs.

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
The Avalanche. We need more centres leaving Buffalo and having great success to show just how much of a shit show Buffalo is. So Casey needs a cup.

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
Habs fan.

I'd like to see the Jets win. But it'll make the 1st round pick the Habs got from them worse. Conflicted about this.

It would be highly amusing to see Penguins squeak in and then win the cup.

Reactions: roccerfeller

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
@super6646

I EAGERLY AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE.
There’s only one player in the league who can have my babies and saved Christmas in NYC. He might live in the heart of the research triangle, but he’s won my heart 1000x over. He’s the single greatest athlete in Raleigh history.

Don Wendell and the canes are the best things to happen in nhl history after Brady Skjei ffs! There’s only one answer!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad