News Article: Fans elect John Scott as division captain for 2016 All-Star Game

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Well that's our lone representative. Fan voting has to go. I don't usually watch the game, but this year seems like it would've been interesting. I usually like watching a coyote in the skills competition, but I guess we'll be seeing Scott embarrass the coyotes. :laugh:

I would have gotten rid of fan voting in the past considering the vast majority would only vote for Crosby. I'm glad now those same voters are more open-minded to voting someone else.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
I would have gotten rid of fan voting in the past considering the vast majority would only vote for Crosby. I'm glad now those same voters are more open-minded to voting someone else.

I wouldn't call it open minded. I'd call it making a mockery of fan voting. Oh well, as annoying as it is that Scott is most likely taking the coyotes "mandatory 1 per team spot", its still funny as hell.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
I can't wait to see him light it up in the 3-on-3 format :laugh:

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
This would be funny if it didn't cost Domi a spot.

This. :(

But I see Domi making it because: a top rookie, pretty popular, famous dad, great player, and lots of votes (I think second in the Pacific after Scott.)

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
40 more players are going. I can see Domi and OEL getting picked.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Maybe Scott will provide some actual entertainment instead of treating it like most every other player does, with barely-disguised contempt.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I doubt there is anything interesting enough about the All-Star game that would make me want to watch. Maybe if it was here and I had free tickets. That's about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad