OT: Famous Canucks fans

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
sep1809_show_rr.jpg

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
:facepalm: Of course I forgot the hottest one. Hottest current one, not of all time. That's still Pam. #ijuststartedadebate

Shannon Tweed as well.

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
Ohh... I thought this would be about people who were famous for being Canucks fans.

It reminded me of the guy who would occasionally get featured on BCTV (or CBC) back in the 80's and early 90's as the Canucks' Biggest Superfan. The guy was IIRC, a bit "special", and his family were season ticket holders from year one. He lived in their basement surrounded by memorabilia and had either been to, watched or listened to every single game in franchise history (up to that point).

Remember him? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.
Ohh... I thought this would be about people who were famous for being Canucks fans.

It reminded me of the guy who would occasionally get featured on BCTV (or CBC) back in the 80's and early 90's as the Canucks' Biggest Superfan. The guy was IIRC, a bit "special", and his family were season ticket holders from year one. He lived in their basement surrounded by memorabilia and had either been to, watched or listened to every single game in franchise history (up to that point).

Remember him? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Did he have a neckbeard?

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
Michael J. Fox
Colbie Smulders
Cory Monteith
Pamela Anderson
Brent Butt
Michel Buble
AJ Buckley (CSI NY)
Kim Catrall
Zac Efron
Ryan Reynolds
Missy Peregryme

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley
I used my uncle's seat in '88 and Loverboy's drummer 3 seats up had season tickets. He was screaming pretty wild when we won. Is he still famous?

I've seen Brian Adams at games but he lives in London now.

Who was that guy that wore a Bertuzzi shirt under his MLB Uniform when he won the World Series?

edit: wait - why is Nate Robinson wearing a Whalers hat as well?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad