"Fabian Brunnstrom, the next Daniel Alfredsson?"

Zoid

Jul 5, 2007
When can he be legally signed? I thought it would have to be done in the off-season.

sandbox

Nov 6, 2005
Why does everyone think this guy is so special. He's 22 and not even putting up near what backstrom did at 19 in the league. yes Backstrom is good, but he alone isn't going to be better than alfy. This guy is going to be like a martin erat.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Why does everyone think this guy is so special. He's 22 and not even putting up near what backstrom did at 19 in the league. yes Backstrom is good, but he alone isn't going to be better than alfy. This guy is going to be like a martin erat.

The same Martin Erat that got a hat-trick last week?

Rayne*

So Brunnstrom is going to guarantee cup victories year after year and come up empty-handed?

Redden Punches Faces*

So Brunnstrom is going to guarantee cup victories year after year and come up empty-handed?

I know, it's so lame when Alfie makes those guarantees year after year. You would think he'd learn his lesson!

Security Guard Chang*

He was asked a question.
You want him to say no he doesn't think they will win the cup?

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006

He isn't even the highest scoring 22 year old on his team.

Celestial Black

Dec 22, 2007
He's been good this year but let's see him keep it up. Way too early to say he is going to be the next Alfie.

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
He isn't even the highest scoring 22 year old on his team.

The other 22 year old, Mikeal Johansson is something special. One of the smartest players I have seen, one could say he have first class hockey sense. He is short but pretty strong and he is given PP time, PK time (he have scored some goals SH) and handle all situations very well. I know Detroits scout Håkan Andersson was high on him a few years ago but said he was to loyal and was happy playing for FBK on the 3rd or 4th line. Detroit I belive no longer hold his rights, to bad for them that his break through came this season. He is quickly becoming a core player for FBK. He have played as center with Brunnström when 5-5 for alot of the season and is one of the reasons Brunnström have done so well.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
The other 22 year old, Mikeal Johansson is something special. One of the smartest players I have seen, one could say he have first class hockey sense. He is short but pretty strong and he is given PP time, PK time (he have scored some goals SH) and handle all situations very well. I know Detroits scout Håkan Andersson was high on him a few years ago but said he was to loyal and was happy playing for FBK on the 3rd or 4th line. Detroit I belive no longer hold his rights, to bad for them that his break through came this season. He is quickly becoming a core player for FBK. He have played as center with Brunnström when 5-5 for alot of the season and is one of the reasons Brunnström have done so well.

Isn't he centering Åslund and Brunnström on the second line? Färjestad has some weird coaching going on, they used Wallin and Jönsson on the first line the entire game against Frölunda.

Spitfire11

Jan 17, 2003
Ontario

Great, bring him to Detroit too :yo:

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
Isn't he centering Åslund and Brunnström on the second line? Färjestad has some weird coaching going on, they used Wallin and Jönsson on the first line the entire game against Frölunda.

They have not keept any lines togheter for any long period of time. Mostly due to the injurys they have had, almost a couple on the IR all season long. But Åslund, Brunnström and Johansson have been on "dribbel kedjan" togheter when possible. If that is the 2nd or 3rd line I dont really know. They are for sure a joy to watch.

He's high on every Swedish player.

With the kind of players he have on his merit list as draft targets, who can blame him.

mvp23

Dec 30, 2007
What positions can Brunstrom play C/L/R? I'm thinking of drafting him in my keeper league; he's 2nd on my list right now behind Stamkos.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad