FA/Trade Thread 14-15 Season V.27 | May Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Hahahahahahha what a joke of a post. You are so out to lunch with this post its embarrassing. This isn't worth commenting further cuz how wrong you are with this post. Your lack of hockey knowledge is so apparent.

Actual hockey scouts in Craig Button and Kyle Woodlief have stated Drai is better than Strome and would be a top 5 pick. But you with your zero credentials and zero scouting ability and likely never watching Drai (as games start after 10 Eastern and end after midnight) think otherwise. Good one. Keep it up lol.

And the funniest was two cap dumps + Reimer being worth the 16 overall. I'd make a poll or post on the main boards to show how ridiculous that statement is but its so obvious so not worth even doing that.

Link? Because I can't find that anywhere. Also, he would have Draisaitl 3rd overall in this draft then, because he put Strome 3rd overall to Arizona. Yeah right, wake up.

And sure, but I don't give half a crap because it'll be mostly Oilers fans who don't know half a thing about Reimer or anyone on the Leafs. Why do you even come on the Leafs boards... It's mostly to trash Leafs players and posters with rude comments and crassness. At least have something productive to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad