FA Game #8

RandallRitchey

Formerly the Bergy Gif guy on Twitter
Jan 26, 2008
St. Louis
www.stlouisgametime.com
St. Louis News:

Eric Brewer has been stripped of the captaincy and has been placed on the trading block.

Paul Kariya
is going to be on the move. I've had long conversations with him and we feel he deserves more playing time elsewhere. He'd be sitting on the third line playing third line minutes and he wants to be a top line player. Word is he's given the team 5 teams he would not accept a trade to. This list will be given out later.

Jay McKee
is also going to be on his way out of town. The Blues brass have decided they are not in need of his services anymore and are looking to move him elsewhere.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:nashville

Looking to move Legwand, Erat, Radulov, picks #41 and #42, Klein, Smithson, Hornqvist.

Looking for a #1 center (not Lecavalier, HH) and a top line winger.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
:nhl
:hawks
Eklund Update​

What do you know? The Chicago Blackhawks have offered myself,the great Eklund, the position of General Manager. I gladly accepted and am throwing the team in a completely different direction. "It's what I do." I have decided to make the following players available in a trade: Patrick Kane, Cam Barker, Brent Seabrook, and Kris Versteeg. We are trying to dump D Brian Campbell and G Cristobal Huet,it wont take that much to get him. Also, you can try your luck at trying to pry away Captain Jonathan Toews or Assistant Captain Duncan Keith. The two players will not be dealt unless their is SERIOUS overpayment. I will not respond to Phone Calls/Emails that ask what will it take. We are currently looking for an improvement at every position.

ssj335

Apr 22, 2006
Long Island
Rangers are present and looking to make some drastic changes in direction.

The rumors are true - dealing Gomez, Drury, Rozsival and Redden are of the utmost priority.

But everything is on the table - roster players, prospects and picks.

Henrik is the guy we are looking to build around - he will be unlikely to go.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:nhl
:hawks
Eklund Update​

What do you know? The Chicago Blackhawks have offered myself,the great Eklund, the position of General Manager. I gladly accepted and am throwing the team in a completely different direction. "It's what I do." I have decided to make the following players available in a trade: Patrick Kane, Cam Barker, Brent Seabrook, and Kris Versteeg. We are trying to dump D Brian Campbell and G Cristobal Huet,it wont take that much to get him. Also, you can try your luck at trying to pry away Captain Jonathan Toews or Assistant Captain Duncan Keith. The two players will not be dealt unless their is SERIOUS overpayment. I will not respond to Phone Calls/Emails that ask what will it take. We are currently looking for an improvement at every position.

Meh...it's still a better choice than Pierre McGuire ;)

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Philly is looking to dump Lupul for a 2nd round pick, and looking to move Carle for a more physical defenseman around the same salary (3.437M). We'll be taking a more realistic approach to this game. Briere is also available for a small price considering his talent level.

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
Columbus has some untouchables: Nash, Mason, Filatov, Brassard and Voracek.

I'm listening to offers for all others.

Needs: second and third line centers, puck moving top pairing defenseman, backup goaltender. Will always look for ways to bolster scoring.

Looking to trade down in first round to acquire more picks. Would entertain trading first round pick for right deal.

RandallRitchey

Formerly the Bergy Gif guy on Twitter
Jan 26, 2008
St. Louis
www.stlouisgametime.com
Blues Land All-Star Heatley
DanyHeatley.jpg

In a very shocking move, the St. Louis Blues have landed all-star ; 50-goal scorer ; Dany Heatley.

"He's an player who will take a team, put them on his shoulders, and change a game on his own. That is the type of player we've been looking to add for a long, long time." Blues GM Larry Pleau told the media today. "He's a game breaker. He's going to be a top talent in the league for a long time. We did have to give up some key pieces to land Dany, but we are confident with the deal."

The Blues sent forwards David Perron, Andy McDonald, along with prospect Ian Cole and Cade Fairchild to Ottawa in exchange for the power forward, Heately.

The Blues feel like they have only bettered their team with this move.

St. Louis is going to be looking to move Eric Brewer, Jay McKee, and Paul Kariya. Without moving their 1st in this years draft. They are willing to package in order to clear space.

Please, get in contact with me if interested in any moves.

:blues David Perron ; Andy McDonald ; Ian Cole ; Cade Fairchild

for

:sens Dany Heatley

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
Montreal Canadiens in the market for a top center (preferably with size).

Lots of good young and cheap players available with prospect and picks.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
Blues Land All-Star Heatley
DanyHeatley.jpg

In a very shocking move, the St. Louis Blues have landed all-star ; 50-goal scorer ; Dany Heatley.

"He's an player who will take a team, put them on his shoulders, and change a game on his own. That is the type of player we've been looking to add for a long, long time." Blues GM Larry Pleau told the media today. "He's a game breaker. He's going to be a top talent in the league for a long time. We did have to give up some key pieces to land Dany, but we are confident with the deal."

The Blues sent forwards David Perron, Andy McDonald, along with prospect Ian Cole and Cade Fairchild to Ottawa in exchange for the power forward, Heately.

The Blues feel like they have only bettered their team with this move.

St. Louis is going to be looking to move Eric Brewer, Jay McKee, and Paul Kariya. Without moving their 1st in this years draft. They are willing to package in order to clear space.

Please, get in contact with me if interested in any moves.

:blues David Perron ; Andy McDonald ; Ian Cole ; Cade Fairchild

for

:sens Dany Heatley
SENS ACQUIRE 4, MOVE HEATLEY
200px-David_Perron_2008.jpg

article_20137_1.jpg

:sens Acquire David Perron, Andy McDonald, Ian Cole and Cade Fairchild From The :blues For Dany Heatley

"Well, this is self-explanitory, the Senators needed to clear his cap space, and we did. By acquiring Perron and McDonald, it refreshes our lineup. Perron will be playing with two veterans in Spezza and Alfredsson. McDonald will play left wing along side Fisher and Foglino. Cole and Fairchild are two stud d-man prospects that will look to help us in the future."

We wish Dany the best luck in St.Louis in his quest to make the playoffs and we hope his experience will please Oshinak.

Confirmed.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:leafs

Toronto would like to move up in the draft if possible so if you have a top 6 pick and are thinking about move down, give me a shout.

Also, defensemen Tomas Kaberle and Pavel Kubina are both available. As is most of the team. Let me know if there is any interest.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
UFA​

So I'm the agent for all UFA untill the market opens. Here is what I have to say in regards to resigning UFA before they hit the market.

First, I'll try to do my best in doing what I think is fair.

Most players will hit UFA. That's what they do.

For a player to resign, the deal not only as to be great, the fit needs to be there.

Some will play hardballs, some might be more open to talks.

When I say the player will test the market, just move on and wait for july 1st.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
:sens have re-signed all their RFA's.

Brian Elliott - 2 year - 2.5 Million Dollar (1.25 M/year) - 1 way
Derek Smith - 2 years, 1.85 M (925 K/year) - 2-Way
Mattias Karlsson - 2 Year / 1.683 Million Dollars (0.561 Per) 2-Way
Geoff Waugh - 2 Year / 1.683 Million Dollars (0.561 Per) 2-Way
Danny Bois - 2 Year / 1.051 Million Dollars (0.525 Per) 2-Way
Jim McKenzie - 1 Year / 1.314 Million Dollars (0.657 K Per) 2-Way
Jeff Glass - 1 Year / 0.575 Million Dollars(0.575 Per) 2-Way