FA Game #5 by SF, RR, and IR4

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
Awful, awful pick, CP. You know they're having financial issues, right? There's about a 5% chance he stays in Dallas. Probably less than that, actually.

I think he's going to Buffalo, but I ain't making no bets.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Awful, awful pick, CP. You know they're having financial issues, right? There's about a 5% chance he stays in Dallas. Probably less than that, actually.

I think he's going to Buffalo, but I ain't making no bets.

I said NOT Stars silly.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
No this is a tainted bet and I know when to back away :)

If you want to make a fair bet you go my pick, your pick, my pick, your pick, my pick, your pick.

Especially since I made the bet and I lost the last one.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
TRADE

:habs Derek Morris

:coyotes Mathieu Carle

''First we want to wish the best to Carle in Phoenix. IF he can stay healthy, he will be a NHL defenceman but with Subban and Weber here, he needed a new start somewhere else.

We are very happy to add Derek to our defence core. He is a good two way defenceman with alot of experience signed at a good cap hit for us going foward and he has stayed relatevly healthy in recent years which is also important to us. We think he and Markov are gonna be a good solid pairing for us.''

----------------------
With that trade, we are now a back up goalie away from being done with still 4mil$ in cap space. We are still open for business so if a team whants to cut a little bit of salary for cap space doing a trade, PM us. Note that we are out of roster spot open so it needs to be a player for player trade (prospect/picks can be involve).

Last edited:

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
FFS.. Does any top 6 winger wanna sign in Tampa Bay for 3M? Please?

I've tried too many options!

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:wings

Glad to land Ryan Jones, looking to get a Top 4 Dman in FA but still seeking a #2 C, feel free to PM us if you have one available.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
TRADE

:habs Ryan Martindale

:edmonton Yannick Weber

''Yannick Weber will be a good PMD in the NHL but with the addition of Diaz and with Subban and Morris here, we wanted to go in another direction. we wish him the best in Edmonton.

Ryan Martindale is a good prospect, happy to add a big size foward to our group.''

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
TRADE

:habs Ryan Martindale

:edmonton Yannick Weber

''Yannick Weber will be a good PMD in the NHL but with the addition of Diaz and with Subban and Morris here, we wanted to go in another direction. we wish him the best in Edmonton.

Ryan Martindale is a good prospect, happy to add a big size foward to our group.''

confirm

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad