Francis Bouillon
Colby Armstrong
Yannick Weber
*Andrei Markov (maybe)

LOOKING FOR :
Young NHL players
Prospects
Picks

Tomas Plekanec is likely to be traded at this point.

I expect him to be the first to move and then, a decision will be made about the status of other players.

Last edited:

coz21

Ask Me About Barron
Feb 10, 2010
Upstate
:canes

Both Staals Skinner Faulk Murphy Rask are untouchable. Semin is only going for a top dman. I don't know a ton about the rest of the roster so I'll get back to you on the rest. Looking for an upgrade in the Top 6 and a Top Pairing Dman.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:jets

Untouchable: Evander Kane, Andrew Ladd, Blake Wheeler, Bryan Little, Dustin Byfuglien, Tobias Enstrom, Zach Bogosian

On the block: Alex Burmistrov, Nik Antropov, Alexei Ponikarovsky, Antti Miettinen, Ron Hainsey

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:leafs

We're pretty much looking at anything and everything. If we can upgrade our roster to make a legit run at the playoffs, we're willing to deal futures.

If we can't upgrade, we'll be looking at selling. A lot of it depends on what the market will bear.

That said, anyone not named Gardiner or JVR could be had.

And that also said, we're aggressively pursuing a number one centreman, a defensive defenceman, and a veteran goalie (preferably a starter).

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:edmonton

Oilers are interested in tinkering with their roster. Building around the 3 1st OV picks, Eberle, Smyth, J. Schultz, Petry and Smid (Don't bother asking about them). I'd consider trading anyone else if it makes sense.

Looking for:
- Top 6 Center
- A 2nd pairing or #5 defense-first defenseman
- Center prospects
- 1b Goaltender or better
- Grit, Jam, Truculence, etc.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Lots of calls about Demers, Braun, and Clowe. Demers/Braun will 95% be moved for a winger (best offer is a 15-20 goal guy who is very good defensively), and Clowe will most likely be traded only for a goalie better than Niemi (or in a package for a better wing)

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:nucks

Couple offers for Lu. Still deciding what the best avenue to take is.

We have an offer on the table for Alex Edler. Depending on the return we'd consider moving him. But highly doubtful.

Rest of the trade block:

Raymond
Booth
Malhotra
Ballard

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs

TRADE BLOCK :
Tomas Plekanec
Tomas Kaberle
Rene Bourque
Francis Bouillon
Colby Armstrong
Yannick Weber
*Andrei Markov (maybe)

LOOKING FOR :
Young NHL players
Prospects
Picks

Tomas Plekanec will be moved early in the game.

If you are interested, send your offer as soon as possible so we can begin the discussions.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:jets

Few nibbles on Antropov and Ponikarovsky so far, I may move these guys quickly to open up roster spots elsewhere. I may hold on to Hainsey if the offers don't improve.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Leaning toward keeping Clowe unless it's for a wing upgrade or a G upgrade. Niemi is staying unless I can get another starter.

Demers/Braun will be moved shortly after the game starts for the best winger they can fetch.

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:sabres will consider moving Joel Armia or Mark Pysyk for a top 6 center. Still looking to move Nathan Gerbe, Ville Leino, Jordan Leopold and Adam Pardy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad