FA Game #4 by Bingo, HC, and IR4

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
You could always send mass PMs to all the regulars. Thats pretty much what I did to get the ball rolling before the trade deadline I think it was.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
At this point, we're looking at ~19 people (most of whom were regulars here) who have sent in lists. That's very low for the amount of time the thread has been up, but I think it is a basis to move forward with. I'll update the list soon.

Haligonian

---------
Dec 23, 2008
Halifax
Does the Kovalchuk signing have any impact on the 'style' of game we play (i.e. finish free agency and have a GM game) or are we just going to move forward with what was decided upon?

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Does the Kovalchuk signing have any impact on the 'style' of game we play (i.e. finish free agency and have a GM game) or are we just going to move forward with what was decided upon?

What contract? :laugh:

I was going to post the other day that we could just annul the contract and all would be well with the game. IR post the list and I will get on the pming.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
List is updated. There were a couple who I couldn't give a team to because people always end up wanting the same teams. Those who PMed me and aren't there can send another PM.

matt trick, you can go ahead and PM any regulars who aren't there. Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad