FA Game #3 by TP, RR, and IR4

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Well IR did say to PM him if anyone wants to be an agent, but everyone posted in this thread instead.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Posted the FA thread. Thanks to all who offered to help. Right now, I have players set to be able to sign at midnight tonight, but I trust that the agents will take their time and get the best possible contract for their clients. The goal is to let everyone have a chance to get their offers in.

Soundwave should be getting up a post with re-signed FAs soon. Also, please look at the note in the FA thread, it is very important. When people send in offers for the same player to two different agents, it's a mess.

bananaz

Oct 26, 2006
Canada
:caps

We are looking for takers on Jeff Schultz and to a lesser extent, Joel Ward.

If Schultz is not traded by tonight, he will be placed on waivers.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:flyers

Top 6 RW, and a left-side Top 4 Dman are needed.

JVR, Bobrovsky, Zac Rinaldo, Nick Ebert, Peter Holland remain on the block.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
Updated my FA pool. Any mistakes just PM me and check it out yall.

UPDATE: Penner, Stoll and Gaustad are getting the earliest bites.
GREAT top six-top nine players still available in David Jones, Ryan Smyth, Jiri Hudler, Andrei Kositisyn

Other top nine forwards with no offers for:
Andrew Brunette, Lee Stempniak, David Moss, Jordin Tootoo, Jason Blake, Kristian Husleius, Thomas Holmstrom, Brandon Yip, Radek Dvorak, Adam Burish, Taylor Pyatt and Dominic Moore

Players with offers:
Samuel Pahlsson, Jamie Langenbrunner, Daniel Winnik

Fourth liners available:
Niklas Hagman, Tom Kostopolous, Jamal Mayers, Brendan Morrison, Cody McLeod, Erik Christensen, Daymond Langkow, Torrey Mitchell, Andrew Murray, Brad Winchester, Scott Nichol, Chris Porter

Last edited:

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Sent a couple feelers...waiting for all the UFA list before i make my big moves tho...

CupWanted

Memories of better days
Mar 4, 2008
West defensemen agent is currently standing in front of MSG. Out of town for the day. Possibly meeting with Glenn Sather? #foreshadowing? All PMs answered tomorrow. Get those offers in.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
This years FA market isn't all that appealing

Hawks may finish up there offseason moves soon with about 9-10M in cap room to spare for in season additions/2013 FA

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Can I get this confirmed?

Here you go.

Earlier this morning the Phoenix Coyotes acquired the rights to Jarret Stoll from the Los Angeles Kings for our 2012 6th round pick.

The Coyotes have come to terms with Jarret on a one year deal worth three and a half million dollars.

:coyotes Jarret Stoll

:kings2 PHX's '12 6th

And in other news, the :canes would like to announce our RFA signings:

Jeremy Welsh -- 2 years, 2-way, $925K per

Nick Foligno -- 2 years, $2.5M per

Jamie McBain -- 2 years, $950K per (year 1 2-way, year 2 1-way

Evgeni Dadonov -- 2 years, $925K per, 2-way

Drayson Bowman -- 2 years, $925K per, 2-way

Cedric Lalonde-McNiccoll -- 2 years, $700K per, 2-way

Zach Boychuk -- 1 years, $925K, 2-way

Mike Murphy -- 1 year, $825K, 2-way

Chris Terry -- 1 year, $787.5K, 2-way

Jerome Samson -- 1 year, $565K, 2-way

Qualifying offers were presented:

Nick Blanchard
Matt Pistilli
Bobby Sanguinetti
Justin Krueger
Kyle Lawson

Last edited:

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
I WILL BE ACCEPTING THE MAJORITY OF MY OFFERS TONIGHT, AS I WILL BE TRAVELLING TO CALIFORNIA ALL DAY SUNDAY

The following players are planning on retiring if they recieve no offers by tonight: Jason Blake, Jamal Mayers, Brendan Morrison, Radek Dvorak, Tomas Holmstrom, Daymond Langkow

leo2892

Jan 25, 2007
:wings place Jonathan Ericsson on waviers

looking to move Johan Franzen

Flames place a claim Jonathan Ericsson.

The Flames have also signed Fabian Brunnstrom to a one year deal worth 900k (two-way contract). We expect him to challenge for a roster spot and score a hat-trick in his first NHL game as a Flame.

CupWanted

Memories of better days
Mar 4, 2008
All west UFA defensemen have been updated on FA thjread. All pms returned. Matt Smaby, Scott Hannan, and Taylor Chorney will all sign tonight at midnight if no furhter offers come in.

Also some very good d-men only have one offer.

bananaz

Oct 26, 2006
Canada
:caps Keith Ballard

:nucks 3rd in 2013 + Patrick Wey

Capitals have traded for Keith Ballard. He's had a tough time in Vancouver and we hope a scenery change will benefit Keith's play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad