FA Game #3 by TL, T_Cage, RR, and IR4

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I can live with Marleau as he made it public and very clear he wants to stay in SJ...the other 2..hmmmmm we have a problem IMO.

I don't see why? Tons of speculation of Volchenkov to Washington. and Zybnek in Phoenix before FA opens has a chance of happening too.

It still leaves

Kovy
Frolov
Hamhuis
Martin

and others on the market.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:kings

Trade Block:
Justin Williams
Michal Handzus (NMC)
Jack Johnson
Matt Greene
Peter Harrold
Jonathan Quick
Erik Ersberg
all 2010 draft picks (will likely keep 1st unless it is part of a package for a stud top-six forward)

NOT MOVING DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ASKING: Drew Doughty, Anze Kopitar, Dustin Brown, Wayne Simmonds, Jonathan Bernier, Brayden Schenn

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
I don't think any of those signings are that unreasonable. In fact I'd say them not happening would be pretty surprising.

RandallRitchey

Formerly the Bergy Gif guy on Twitter
Jan 26, 2008
St. Louis
www.stlouisgametime.com
I want to apologize to everyone who played game 2. I was St. Louis and anyone who knows me, I love playing these games and I don't just flake out.

A friend of mine was in a severe car accident. He was in and out of a coma for a while. He was held of life support for four days. Finally able to breath on his own, they took him off life support.

He was healing but slowly and I just wasn't able to really get on here and explain the situation. He was released from the hospital yesterday and is doing well.

I apologize for my disappearance and I see I have missed out on a chance to play game three. Good luck to all playing and I hope to see you all in game four!

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I want to apologize to everyone who played game 2. I was St. Louis and anyone who knows me, I love playing these games and I don't just flake out.

A friend of mine was in a severe car accident. He was in and out of a coma for a while. He was held of life support for four days. Finally able to breath on his own, they took him off life support.

He was healing but slowly and I just wasn't able to really get on here and explain the situation. He was released from the hospital yesterday and is doing well.

I apologize for my disappearance and I see I have missed out on a chance to play game three. Good luck to all playing and I hope to see you all in game four!

No worries man, and I'm glad your friend is okay!

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:bruins

Have received some good offers for Lucic, Bergeron, Wideman but are not in a rush to do anything right now. Thomas, Ryder, and Ference will go for cheap. Still no offers for the #2 pick!

EDIT: We just got a very good offer for the #2 pick and are considering taking it.

Last edited:

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
:wild

All-Star number 1 goaltender Niklas Backstrom is available. Looking for top 6 fowards.

Mikko Koivu and Brent Burns are 2 players that would be real hard to get unless in a package for a better player.

Good players that we are ready to trade for the right price:

Andrew Brunette (2.333)
Martin Havlat (5)
Antti Miettinen (2.333)
Chuck Kobasew (2.333)
Pierre-Marc Bouchard (4.08)
James Sheppard (RFA)
Cam Barker (3.083)
Josh Harding (RFA - depends what we do with Backstrom but feel free to send offers)

Player Stats:

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/leagues/seasons/teams/0023312010.html

Cap hit:

http://www.capgeek.com/charts.php?Team=18

PM us about ideas or offers and we can talk.

***We had some talks and offers here and there. First top 6 foward of our liking that we can make a deal for, we will go foward with it and the hell with the other pending talks/offers.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:stars
mike-ribeiro.jpg

Is on the block, PM me.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Updating the Hawks situation

Sharp = Multiple offers
Versteeg = a few offers
Kopecky = 2 solid offers
Ladd = A couple of interested teams
Eager = 2 teams interested
Sopel = Traded
Campbell = 2 teams with some interest
Huet = 1 possible dump scenario

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
NOTE TO GMs: I got tied up at work today, so i wont be able to start RFA negotiations till tmw. I have your PMs tho (all 15 of them :P) and i'll start working thru the pile after work monday (it'll give me an excuse to go flirt with the smoothie girl beside the Wi-fi hotspot at the mall)

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA

Don't worry about it, things like that take precedent in life. Damn, I wish I would've signed EJ & Perron under everyone's noses...:laugh:

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:blues

Gotten some great offers for Erik Johnson, Patrik Berglund, Alex Pietrangelo and TJ Oshie, keep em comin!!!

Also on the block

Boyes
MacDonald
Brewer
Jackman

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Toronto is looking for draft picks in the first two rounds (preferably first round :D).

Kaberle is on the block, but all offers will be considered.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad