FA Game #2

IslesFTW

Jun 2, 2006
Isles, Blake Comeau agree to 2 year deal
article_17536_2.jpg

Here is one less things Islander fans will not have to worry about. According to the statement Islander officials just released, Blake Comeau has accepted a 2 year offer at a total of 2.2 million dollars. That will put his cap hit at 1.1M dollars per year. Comeau has shown a lot of promise, and the Isles hope to have him take top 6 minutes next year.

On another note, it is "unlikely" the Isles bring back any of their other restricted free agents back.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
RFA Update

I've answered as many PM's as possible, but I have to leave for about 2 hours. Please be patient.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
***IMPORTANT NOTICE***

ALL TRADES MUST BE SENT TO ME IN ORDER FOR IT TO GO THROUGH. AT 9:00 PM EST YOU CAN START PMING ME DEALS, AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ANNOUNCE THE DEAL UNTIL I APPROVE THE DEAL.

The trade does not have to be sent by both teams.

hlundqvist30*

When can teams begin negotiating with their UFA's? Just so I can get ready for that.

IslesFTW

Jun 2, 2006
Isles might be willing to deal Andy Sutton. He's a pretty good bottom pairing physical, big bodied, crease clearing defenseman. One year left. Cap hit of 3M(not bad).

We'd just rather have a bit more salary room, and we already have a superior Andy Sutton in Brendan Witt. Won't ask for that much. Just a pick should do it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad