NEW YORK (Rangers): conditional 4th round pick, 5th round pick

BOSTON: Ilya Kovalchuck, Colin Stuart
ATLANTA: Phil Kessel, Patrice Bergeron, Mark Stuart, 1st round 09

BOSTON: rights to Derek Morris & Colton Orr, prospect Dale Weise
NEW YORK: Scott Thornton, 6th round pick, 7th round pick

Last edited:

IslesFTW

Jun 2, 2006
Isles looking to improve their roster for next year...we are sick of missing the playoffs, and/or being an easy first round opponent for the East's number one seed. So we are looking to acquire some NHL talent, although the first overall pick, and Kyle Okposo are pretty much off limits(although if the offer is big enough, we might trade them). We can take big salary players if need be, but we value our cap flexibility big time, so we will not take your "sucky" overpaid players just because we are able to.

We'd also would love to move up in the first round, and we have one late first rounder, three second rounders, two third rounders, all our picks from rounds four to six, and some second/third line NHL players to move up.

Basically we will listen to anything, but if you offer something that makes us look like total dumb *****(aka fourth line grinder and project prospect for Mark Streit), we probably won't be doing deals together in the future.

Contact us via PM!

Last edited:

HamrlikTheStud*

Hey everybody.

As previously mentionned in the roster thread, Roy and Hecht are both available. There are NO untouchables in the Sabres roster, I'm ready to take any possible serious and realistic proposal into consideration. But Roy and Hecht are going to get moved for sure as I plan to be a big player on the UFA market.

I've already received many different offers/inquiries for Roy, but I'm not close to dealing him.

IslesFTW

Jun 2, 2006
Can we get an official word of when the earliest free agency will start?

That information will help me decide whether to trade for rights of up coming unrestricted free agents or not.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Can we get an official word of when the earliest free agency will start?

That information will help me decide whether to trade for rights of up coming unrestricted free agents or not.

you should have plenty of time. The 1st FA game still has a couple more days in it. Then in this game there will need to be an trade period, a draft set up... i think you have plenty of time.

If things proceed as normal, UFA likely is at least 4 days away, and that's more than enough time to trade rights and sign the guy

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
RFA Update

I've PMed everyone in response to at least their 1st PM. Please keep sending RFA offers. I will be gone for an hour or 2.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Dallas Stars

Stephane Robidas, Trevor Daley, and Marty Turco are on the trading block.

IslesFTW

Jun 2, 2006
Also just want to make sure on this. Are we allowed to make RFA offer sheets to other players RFAs in this free agent game?

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
The New York Rangers are excited to announce that Fredrik Sjostrom has accepted a deal to stay in NY. We are very excited to have been able to resign Freddie who was an integral part of the leagues best PK and his flexibility to move from anywhere between 4th line wing to 2nd line wing due to his speed and tenacity is invaluable.

Fredrik Sjostrom - 2 years, one-way, for $1.9 million ($950,000)

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
:hawks

The Chicago Blackhawks will NOT be resigning Martin Havlat. He will be a Free Agent come offseason. His rights are available.

We are interested in a 2nd line centre.

Brent Sopel and Troy Brouwer are on the market.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The Philadelphia Flyers Are Shopping:
zjuwoz.png
155ottx.png
2cfw5d3.png
1z380gp.png
24maogg.png
2drxrgm.png

Listening To Offers For:
x3emvk.png
2d949jr.png
2nvtk9.png

Listening To Offers But Will Take Overpayment:
eupmhv.png

Untouchables:
xoejht.png
hvtlcp.png

leaky37

Sep 1, 2008
As you all know the Toronto Maple Leafs are currently going through a rebuild. As of right now the ONLY UNTOUCHABLE is Luke Schenn. Grabovski and Kulemin will be hard to pry away from me as well. I'm taking offers for the 7th overall pick, but I'm more interested in moving up in the draft then down. People that I'm really trying to move are Jason Blake, Tomas Kaberle, Pavel Kubina, Jeff Finger and Vesa Toskala. If you have any interest pm me

Made Dan

Jul 15, 2007
The Bronx, NY
Boston Bruins have re-signed some RFA's.

Phil Kessel, 2 years, 4 mil per

David Krejci, 3 years, 4 mil per, NMC

Byron Bitz 2 years, 900k per

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Whats the deal with coaches? If we are allowed to talk about it the Philadelphia Flyers would like to offer Peter Forsberg a job as a European Scout, specifically Sweden.

IslesFTW

Jun 2, 2006
Rumors from "the Island"
*Isles, Comeau close to RFA deal
*Isles discussing a couple various deals to improve team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad