FA Game #2 by Whatever They're Called

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:panthers

Only untouchables are Barkov, Bjugstad, Huberdeau, Gudbranson.

1st overall is in play - looking to move down, and acquire assets in the process. Already have one very good offer.

Hey Wolfy Kuli is the LD, Guds RD.. just a heads up for your roster. I learnt all sorts of things about Florida last game. :laugh:

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:pens

Malkin (NMC), Letang (NMC), Dupuis (NTC), and Fleury (Limited NTC) are all available. Looking to shake up this team.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
- Hawks looking for either a #2C or a #3 C
- All picks/prospects available (TT obviously hard to get in trade)
- Also looking to move vet W Kris Versteeg and D Michal Rozsival for picks or prospects

Guys like Bickell , Kruger , Leddy and Morin available off NHL roster

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:pens

Be prepared to give up multiple pieces if you want Malkin. He is one of the best players in the league and he won't come cheap. The package for him must consist of top 6 forwards, high-end prospects and high draft picks.

>>> Notice the plurel please, if you're thinking of just giving a bunch of prospects then don't bother. Wingers are a priority.

Last edited:

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Ryan Kesler has received some interest and he is likely to be dealt. If you are interested, let me know. Need to get a young, NHL player back as part of any deal.

Alex Edler and one of Kevin Bieksa/Chris Tanev are also being shopped around with a few teams showing interest so far.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:sabres some guys being shopped.... team is def in a rebuild mode

Drew Stafford/Chris Stewart- Ideal Top 6 wing optons for a contender (1 yr remaining at just over 4M for each guy)

Torrey Mitchell- Savvy bottom 6er on a decent contract (1.9M for 1 more yr)

Mike Weber- some kids need playing time. Good 4/5D option at $1.666.667

Neuvirth/Enroth- Onr of the two can be dangled for a good deal

Hackett/Knapp- both RFAs, not a lot of room in Buffalo's system. Knapp i'll let go for dirt cheap, Hackett I might re-sign but would be easy to pry away ;)

#31, 39, 49, STL 2015 1st: All these in play to move up, down, or for NHL assets (young and cheap, any vet leaders i acquire i won't pay much for)

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:cbj around

Looking to move Tyutin, Umberger, Calvert, Rychel and other spects (unlikely Wennberg and Dansk will be moved)

Main needs are 2 top 6 wingers (one of each wing) top 4RHD or RHD prospect, good vet 4th liners and a good backup.

We'd also like to move up into the top 10 from 16.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
:edmonton

Sam Gagner, Nail Yakupov and potentially Eberle are on the block. Looking to add some toughness, defense and potentially a high tier goaltender.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Talks are heating up for Ryan Kesler with 4 teams having made serious offers. If you have interest let me know and make your best offer. Going rate is three pieces, young roster player(25 and under), 1st round pick and prospect or some combination of those.

Kevin Bieksa has also received a lot of interest but given he has a NTC it would have to be an ideal situation for him to move. Chris Tanev and Alex Edler are both also being shopped around with some interest but nothing serious as of right now.

Last edited:

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:leafs

Not entirely sure what we are going to be doing, however, early on we are leaning towards trying to win now.

If we are trying to win now, we are looking for a top four defenseman (preferably top pairing), a top six forward. Only untouchables would be Kessel, Bozak, JVR, Bernier and Rielly.

If we are re-tooling, everyone is available for the right price, except for Rielly and Bernier. Looking for youth.

PM!

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:rangers

Derek Stepan (along with prospects/picks to even things out) is available for an upgrade. Rick Nash is also available as well. He has a NMC, so he'll likely only waive for a contender.

Don't ask about Kreider, Brassard, McDonagh, Girardi, Staal and Lundqvist.

Not really interested in moving Hagelin or Zuccarello either, but would consider it for the right deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad