FA Game #1 Part II

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
I don't think I'm getting the thread up tonight so we can just post in here. Trades may be discussed but that's all.

Everyone on the Avs is available except for Stastny, Duchene, and Stewart. Doesn't mean I will trade everyone.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:edmonton

ON THE TRADE BLOCK :
*Magnus Paarjavi-Svensson (only in a trade for a young legit 1st line center)
Sheldon Souray
Andrew Cogliano
Patrick O'Sullivan
Robert Nilsson
Ethan Moreau
Some other forwards could be available
Jeff Drouin-Deslauriers (in a package for an upgrade in goals)
UFA rights
Picks (not the 1st overall)
Prospects

NEEDS :
Young 1st line center
Top pairing defenseman
Young starter to split games with Khabibulin for this year
3rd line LW
4th line wingers
Bottom pairing defensemen

PM!

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Chicago

On the Block: Huet (Will give a good asset to get rid of him), Sopel, Rights to Eager,

Could be moved for a great offer: ONE of Versteeg/Byuf/Sharp,

We have great depth at foward and do not plan to lose that. We will dump enough salary to resign all our RFAs and still have enough to resign Seabrook next year

Needs: 3rd line center (guy who shot blocks and kills penalities) gritty bottom pairing defensmen, might trade for a goalie

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Jackets looking to move Huselius, Commodore, Klesla, Pahlsson for cheap, and will move Brassard, Umberger, Vermette, and possibly Nikita Filatov. Rick Nash may also be available, but that'd take a very, very good offer to get a deal done.

Unless you're giving my Ovy, Doughty, Crosby, Malkin or someone of that ilk, don't bother asking about Voracek, that kids a keeper.

I'd like to restate that the current GM of the Blue Jackets believes that the old regime's have done a terrible job of building a team, and have tried to slap a bandage on a bullet wound several times, leading to the mess that is this team.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Someone is a Doughty fan, pretty high praise for a 2nd year rookie

Jackets looking to move Huselius, Commodore, Klesla, Pahlsson for cheap, and will move Brassard, Umberger, Vermette, and possibly Nikita Filatov. Rick Nash may also be available, but that'd take a very, very good offer to get a deal done.

Unless you're giving my Ovy, Doughty, Crosby, Malkin or someone of that ilk, don't bother asking about Voracek, that kids a keeper.

I'd like to restate that the current GM of the Blue Jackets believes that the old regime's have done a terrible job of building a team, and have tried to slap a bandage on a bullet wound several times, leading to the mess that is this team.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
FA Game 2 UFA re-signings (this post doesn't mean you can start sending offers)

IMPORTANT NOTES :

1) At this point in time, there will be no hometown discounts for UFA re-signings unless you can provide me a specific link.

2) Most UFAs will test the market on July 1st. If you can provide me a link saying that the player wants to re-sign, we will discuss. If not, chances are that you will have to wait for free agency to discuss with the player.

3) I will only answer to offers. If you try to lowball, don't be surprised if you don't get an answer.

4) 1 PM per team (for all the UFAs you wish to re-sign). Do not send me a second PM until you get my answer for your first PM.

5) You might prefer to avoid trading for UFA rights. Unless it is the absolute perfect fit (and perfect money), the player will test the market.

Last edited:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:edmonton

ON THE TRADE BLOCK :
*Magnus Paarjavi-Svensson (only in a trade for a young legit 1st line center)
Sheldon Souray
Andrew Cogliano
Patrick O'Sullivan
Robert Nilsson
Ethan Moreau
Some other forwards could be available
Jeff Drouin-Deslauriers (in a package for an upgrade in goals)
UFA rights
Picks (not the 1st overall)
Prospects

NEEDS :
Young 1st line center
Top pairing defenseman
Young starter to split games with Khabibulin for this year
3rd line LW
4th line wingers
Bottom pairing defensemen

PM!

*** UPDATES ***

Reports suggest that the Edmonton Oilers have found the young 1st line center they were looking for. Magnus Paarjavi-Svensson is rumoured to be going the other way.

A lot of teams were apparently interested in Andrew Cogliano. We are hearing that he could be involved in a trade with Paarjavi-Svensson.

Two teams have showed their interest in Sheldon Souray but no serious offers have been made so far. Souray won't cost a lot but he won't be given away either.

PM!

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Chicago

On the Block: Huet (Will give a good asset to get rid of him), Sopel, Rights to Eager (RFA)

Could be moved for a great offer: ONE of Byfuglien/Versteeg/Sharp

We have great depth at foward and do not plan to lose that. We will dump enough salary to resign all our RFAs and still have enough to resign Seabrook next year

Needs: 3rd line center (guy who shot blocks and kills penalities) gritty bottom pairing defensmen, might trade for a goalie

Last edited:

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
We beleive Detroit is still a powerful team, and are merely looking to tinker to keep the dynasty roaring.

Rafalski (if he's willing to waive his NTC) or Stuart. We could also talk about Flip and a couple other forwards, but theres not immediate rush to move them.

Looking for: Character Bottom 6ers, or young Bottom 6ers with upside, a Top 4 D, a cheap veteran #6/7, good picks and prospects (F or D)

BH4991

Jul 4, 2006
:isles

On the Block:
Trent Hunter-A solid, gritty top 6 forward that would help any team. He hits everything and will stand in front of the net. He also has a very good shot. I would expect a decent return
Bruno Gervais- He is a young defenseman that has had a lot of ups and downs. At his best he is a talented puck moving defenseman so he is worth the risk. I wont be looking for much.
Radek Martinek-A good vet defenseman that is an underrated defensive dman but injuries have hurt him, would like an ok return but really wouldnt expect much.
Sean Bergenheim-He is an RFA, and has a lot of talent. Great speed and a good 2 way player. He has a lot of unrealized potential that if given the right situation he might reach, he just really needs a change of scenery. I would like a decent/good return
Brendan Witt- Any offer I would take
Tomas Marcinko- very cheap
Robin Figren-very cheap
Corey Trivino- a high 2nd round pick in 2008 and is at BU. He has amazing skills and great offensive talent but we have a lot of centers in the system and would like to see what we can get

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad