FA Game #1 Part II

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
IF anyone wants Huet in F.A 2, PM me. I will give up a asset to get this done (have a 1st and two 2nds in this years draft) Also may give up a solid prospect if you would rather go that way

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
List is almost complete, just need a response from 2 members. There were 45 GMs who signed up. My deepest apologies to the 15 members who did not receive a team. Please understand it was a very difficult process.

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
List is almost complete, just need a response from 2 members. There were 45 GMs who signed up. My deepest apologies to the 15 members who did not receive a team. Please understand it was a very difficult process.

Wow. Remember when there were games where a few people had to take two teams just so we could get started.

Devils Pride 26

BrickCityHockey*****
Jan 12, 2008
NJ
Hey guys, just missed out signing up in this game by like 3 days. Joined the other game and boy was that a cluster. Glad to have the Devils in game 2, hopefully most of you remember me from games in the past 2 years.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006

45....dang...

Well, luckily we'll have Game 3 in a couple weeks, lets hope this interest keeps up!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad